Don Johnson - just how big is he?

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I watched his biography a while back and there was his old girlfriend Pamela Des Barres (actually she's everyone's old girlfriend) talking about Don's big endowment. I think he's one of the hottest; at least he sure was in the 80's. Anyone know his size and girth?

mickypics

Sexy Member
Media
His dick is legendary. Almost like Lleyton Hewitt and others, it's almost a known fact that it's huge. There's a film called The Long Hot Summer and it has some classic bulge shots in it and Don's in tight jeans and no shirt thru most of it. Cock looks tremendous in those jeans.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His dick is legendary. Almost like Lleyton Hewitt and others, it's almost a known fact that it's huge. There's a film called The Long Hot Summer and it has some classic bulge shots in it and Don's in tight jeans and no shirt thru most of it. Cock looks tremendous in those jeans.

I've seen "The Long Hot Summer" from 1985, and yeah, Don is at the peak of his physical perfection.

polarbear

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

really? Don JOHNSON nu ! En photos et vidéos...

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It always amazes me when there is photographic evidence to the size of a celebrity's cock, but still people dispute it.

Don Johnson would have to be a major, major grower for him to have a large cock.
Certainly limp, I would describe him as fairly small.

A few years ago some girls were discussing a friend of mine's dick.
An ex girlfriend of his who was fairly petite was saying how massive he was, and that it was so thick she could hardly take it.

Up to then i had never seen him naked, and was very curious, so I made a point to find out.

Eventually I did get to see him naked..and erect, and all I can say is, the cock these girls were discussing was no more than 6 inches and a hell of a lot thinner than mine.

It is strange that while there are so many guys out there with four inch cocks who believe they have eight inches, there are almost as many women out there who for some reason, when it comes to mens appendages, can be inches blind.

I think one of the reasons is because a lot of women are much smaller than men, and also their vaginas vary so much in size. So a girl with a small vagina would consider an average guy very large.

But back to Don Johnson. I guarantee, if this thread continues for a while, someone else will write that they've heard Don Johnson is massively endowed, with a massive bulge.

LOOK AT THE PHOTOS!!!

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
from the photos that i have of him nude. he isnt that big and he is uncut too. i have always been a big fan of his since miami vice. also have his two albums he made.

My heart goes out to you. You must feel so conflicted.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
His ass and the fact that he's uncut always interested me more and would make up for any possible lack of size (when hard) in my eyes.

brubakej

Admired Member
Media
Here is Don's Johnson.. LOL
don-johnson.jpg