Don Quai

robertxxx: I use the Don Quai herb.. It makes me horney the whole day, and as a result my dig is swollen all the time..
When I'm concentrating on other busines the penis stays swollen a bit..

Reactions: crusader123

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Well, dong quai will certainly help you with those menstrual cramps and perhaps it will even make the delivery of your baby a lot easier.

:D

Vincentr1: [quote author=MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK link=board=pe;num=1073136127;start=0#2 date=01/08/04 at 15:14:26]So what the fuck is Don or Dong Quai again?

I've  heard of heard Don Ho, or Don Johnson(No pun intended), or even Long Dong Silver, but I've never heard or that shit b4.
[/quote]

What is Don Quai?

Dong Quai, one of the most important and highly respected Chinese tonic herbs, is used as a nourishing blood tonic and to regulate the menstrual cycle. Dong Quai has been used for centuries by Asian healers as an adaptogen to balance female hormones and to prevent the troublesome symptoms of menopause and PMS. Clinical research has indicated that Don Quai also contains antispasmodic compounds that aid in relaxing muscle tissue, explaining its effectiveness in treating menstrual cramps. Don Quai has also been effectively used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension).

Linky:

http://www.feelgoodcounseling.com/don_quai.htm

serj: Okay robert, if Dong Quai is for women, why the hell are you taking it? :D

serj: Ohh I didn't know he was so famous, err infamous around here... ;D