Donald Trump, Jr. / "Celebrity Apprentice 2"

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does anyone else think Donald Trump Jr. is somewhat good looking? (Although in some profile views, it looks like he needs a trim in the back of his hair.) I've been watching "Celebrity Apprentice 2" and he doesn't look bad, much better looking than his father.

Also, I'm loving Jesse James. I thought he was going to be loud and "out there", but he seems very cool and laid back. Clint Black, on the other hand, I thought was going to be cool but he's coming off as a biut of an asshole, especially in this Sunday's episode.

I'm waiting for Joan Rivers and Annie Duke to start an all-out catfight at some point.

theonee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
haha.

I watched it tonight. I definitely thought about giving him the title of being cute. I think he gets it.

But yes, he does need a haircut. At least is not half as bad as that of his dad's...

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
turtles from very weak chinned flabby gene pools.

not cute, not even close

if he didn't have a billion dollar pork chop hangin around his neck the dog wouldn't even play with him. let alone his wife.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I think he's pretty cute. I don't know what it is with him and his father and having hideous hairstyles, though.

I would've sucked Donald Trump when he was younger...

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
A haircut is not what he needs ! Young guys with a full head of hair are cute with a long do. Dads on the other hand.... urgh

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's somewhat cute now but he won't hold up very well as he ages.....no bone structure under that face.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
not bad at all... looks like a nice guy... that show is like 15 minutes of show stretched and repeated andd commercialed into two hours

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
not bad at all... looks like a nice guy... that show is like 15 minutes of show stretched and repeated andd commercialed into two hours

Isn't every reality show 15 minutes of content stretched to 2 hours?