Donald trump leads a new republican presidential nationwide poll

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^ So?... Have you given up, as well?
Oh, I think Clinton has a better chance of winning than Trump, so no.
But I do think the Clinton camp has to learn to add an emotional appeal to their rational arguments. I don't say that an emotional appeal is absent at this point — but it's not given the force and energy that can counterpoise Trump's.
I think he's a bit of a genius in a limited way.
More's the pity.

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Trumps gonna win, mark my words, If not, come January I will come back and take a bashing. I don't like the guy, but he can't be worse than Hildabeest. He can't f*** this country up any more than it is now. My job has more Spanish speaking people than ever before and it sucks ass. Can't talk to them. Good thing is I can fire them (and do) because they can't do their job because of the language barrier.
Not that they are bad people, but don't expect us to learn Spanish because you decided to come here.

I have nothing against blacks or gays either. Be a decent person, treat me with respect, and you get the same in return.
All my kids have to pass the FBI background check first, so that weeds out the trash before it ever hits my door, thank God!

Spoken like a true racist! Goodonya brutha!!!

Reactions: deleted15807
D

deleted15807

His acceptance speech wasn't Reagan's Morning In America. You would think the country had just survived an invasion by WW II's Axis powers. Clearly he's trying to form a bond with people who think America is 'on the wrong track'. And yes one man in 4-8 years is going to fix it all.

Trump’s portrait of America was dystopian and desperate:

“Violence in our streets.”
“Chaos in our communities.”
“We don’t have much time.”
“One international humiliation after another.”
“Forced to their knees.”
“Disasters unfolding.”
“In ruins.”
“Helpless to die at the hands of savage killers.”
“Worse than it has ever been.”
“Poverty and violence at home, war and destruction abroad.”
“Ignored, neglected and abandoned.”
“Communities crushed.”
“Horrible and unfair.”
“Corruption has reached a level like never, ever before.”
“Brutally executed.”
“Men, women and children viciously mowed down.”
“Families ripped apart.”
“Damage and devastation.”
“Such egregious crime.”

“This,” Trump concluded, “is the legacy of Hillary Clinton: death, destruction, terrorism and weakness.”

In acceptance speech, Trump’s America is a dark and desperate place

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thought id throw this wall bussiness in b/c??

for you Trump lover/followers who agree with him, that a wall will be built
and STUPIDLY think/expect the Mexicans will pay for it
one of the biggest idiotic things the loudmouth has muttered

and i wonder how much of the annual aid the USA gives to Israel, goes on this wall,maybe what gave the F'wit Trump,the idea of who pays, damn idiot
shithead be building it on Mexican land??

typical mouth speaks before brain engages, same as me?
but, no brain no gain, or some such shit?

D

deleted15807

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: b.c.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Neither do I. I would give him nearly even money.
Wouldn't have ever believed it a few months ago — but that is how far things have sunk.
^ So?... Have you given up, as well?

It's not a matter of "giving up" or "giving up as well" Buddy. It's a matter of recognizing the threat, being vigilant, being aware, being alert, and being on guard.

When the Storm approaches, one doesn't throw up one's hands, give up and say "We're going to die." But NEITHER does one sit about smugly doing nothing and expecting it to go elsewhere.

Storm's a'coming. And only fools will do nothing.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let's find a place they say somewhere far away with no blacks, no Jews and no gays. I never thought in my wildest nightmares a president would embody that old song.

And I guess we can expect more ....

Donald Trump just gave another absolutely epic press conference

Although that song was a major hit in dance clubs around the world, in humorless, politically correct Seattle, it was rarely played, except in a few of the hippest clubs.

I watched the first two minutes of this video, and just couldn't even listen to anymore. "One of the most beautiful, one of the most love-filled conventions in the history of conventions!"... I feel nauseous.

A/B

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last edited:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My current, favorite, comedian/political commentator: Trae Crowder, AKA 'The Liberal Redneck'. Check out his YouTube channel, but, he is also presenting his views on various news sites: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTHsQd-vRXK1bp4vpifl6yA/videos

"Telling other people how to live, is actually NOT a 'right' you have."

A/B

Last edited:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone else here remember the late, great satirical monthly magazine "SPY"?... (Late 1980's - Mid 1990's)... My friends and I waited with bated breath to get our hands on each new, hilarious issue when it arrived from the east coast. We'd pass it around "our" cafe, sharing it, 'cause we were broke students then. It was treasured.

One of it's constant objects of derision was crass, NYC real estate tycoon/developer, "The Donald", who they always described as: "The short-fingered vulgarian, Donald Trump.", and his frightening first wife, Czechoslovakian ski-bunny and interior decorator, Ivana Marie Zelníčková.

If interested, here are some "highlights" from SPY vs. Trump: http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/08/spy-vs-trump

donald-trump-spy-magazine-04.png

A/B

Last edited:
Reactions: b.c.
D

deleted15807

Although that song was a major hit in dance clubs around the world, in humorless, politically correct Seattle, it was rarely played, except in a few of the hippest clubs.

I watched the first two minutes of this video, and just couldn't even listen to anymore. "One of the most beautiful, one of the most love-filled conventions in the history of conventions!"... I feel nauseous.

A/B

Seriously. Right? It was exactly the opposite of love. Unless you mean love for me Donald Trump.

Reactions: ActionBuddy

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So why do you think Putin wants Trump to win?
Is is because he wants to go to war with the USA and thinks Trump is a chickenshit?
Is is because Putin likes Trumps ideas about Muslims and Mexicans and his MASA mantra?
Is it because Putin likes Trump's idea about MAGA and has similar ideas about his own country?