Donald trump leads a new republican presidential nationwide poll

Bardox

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If there is a stop [X] movement, bet on [X].

The primary failure of the stop Trump campaign is that they never supported any of the other candidates. You can't be something with nothing. Everyone knows Trumps baggage. The mound of bullshit he brings has been on display in the media for 30 years. People are still voting for him. You are not going to beat him by tell his voters something they already know and obviously don't care about. I personally know pious evangelicals that see Trump for what he is and still support him for President against everyone else, Republican or Democrat, running for POTUS.

Stop Trump is doing nothing but helping Trump.

Reactions: keenobserver

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If there is a stop [X] movement, bet on [X].

The primary failure of the stop Trump campaign is that they never supported any of the other candidates. You can't be something with nothing. Everyone knows Trumps baggage. The mound of bullshit he brings has been on display in the media for 30 years. People are still voting for him. You are not going to beat him by tell his voters something they already know and obviously don't care about. I personally know pious evangelicals that see Trump for what he is and still support him for President against everyone else, Republican or Democrat, running for POTUS.

Stop Trump is doing nothing but helping Trump.

The "stop" movements never learn you can't really vote against someone, you have to be FOR someone else. Greed prevents them from uniting against their enemy. At the start I worried about two candidates - Jeb! and Little Marco. Jeb! had the bucks and he establishment backing, Little Marco was the 2.0 version. They devoured each other and Trump won the field. The others were just extra clowns falling out of the car.

D

deleted15807

The "stop" movements never learn you can't really vote against someone, you have to be FOR someone else. Greed prevents them from uniting against their enemy. At the start I worried about two candidates - Jeb! and Little Marco. Jeb! had the bucks and he establishment backing, Little Marco was the 2.0 version. They devoured each other and Trump won the field. The others were just extra clowns falling out of the car.

And all we have left is the biggest clown of all

upload_2016-4-29_13-4-33.png

www.counterpunch.org: The Donald Can Happen Here: Trumpenstein’s Neo-Weimar Creators

Reactions: rbkwp

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
speaking of

acceptance,support,even enthusiasim huh duh

BBC report just now

Cruz has got to win next or its a done deal huh' mmmmm the possible inevtability now ..
resign to the fact, meebeee ..

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe not quite the right thread, but to follow the couple posts above re Cruz's VP choice.

Before Carly gave her "acceptance speech", I had no real opinion of her except I thought her response to Trump's comments about her looks in one of the early debates was spot on. I remember thinking, wow, she's quick. I never thought she had much of a chance, but that she was really running for VP. I must be psychic, lol.

Cruz needs some better communications staff. Smart PR types would have filmed and critiqued a run through of her speech. Seriously stupid not to. Kinda reminded me of when Clint spoke to the empty chair four years ago. Always smart to rehearse.

Cause when she started singing, I was completely creeped out. I got really uncomfortable. It's all I think of now when I see her. If I were Ted's wife, I'd keep the two little girls far far away from Carly. Like Colbert said, it was like Disney wrote a special song for the wicked creepy stepmother.

Her faux outrage also doesn't translate as her poor face doesn't change expression--it's stuck on sour. I'd ask for my money back from the botox doc. Or at least ask him/her to change my expression to one other than sucking lemons.

Bless Ted's heart for his attempt at capturing something from the news cycle after the drubbing he got Tuesday--finishing 3rd, behind Kasich, and yet he's the one claiming to be best situated to trump the Donald. I guess he really is Lyin' Ted.

Bardox

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm watching coverage of a huge mob of Trump protesters in Burlingame, CA outside of a state republican convention. Outside there are 100+ protesters (maybe even 200) breaking down barricades throwing things at cops, and moving around the outside of the hotel trying to get inside. This is not a rally. It's a state GOP function where Trump is going to give a speech. Inside the Hotel, people are having a nice a lunch engaging in small talk with each other. As if it's on a different planet. Unreal...

Reactions: rbkwp

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
'smile'

glad its a relaxing Saturday NZ and we have got our major issue of the last 3 years,over with a month ago
ie
if to keep the original flag with the UKs union jack, or go for a more modern styilised version haha
kept the UKs UJ,
but
dosent mean we like/trust them buggers either haha

'like' maybe yes, but trust not i dont think we do? ha

D

deleted15807

It really already is over for Ted.

Wow the whole party is nothing but The Adams Family. Beyond spooky. Hope Saturday Night Live picks it up this weekend. It will be hilarious but frighteningly all too real.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm watching coverage of a huge mob of Trump protesters in Burlingame, CA outside of a state republican convention. Outside there are 100+ protesters (maybe even 200) breaking down barricades throwing things at cops, and moving around the outside of the hotel trying to get inside. This is not a rally. It's a state GOP function where Trump is going to give a speech. Inside the Hotel, people are having a nice a lunch engaging in small talk with each other. As if it's on a different planet. Unreal...

It is unreal. I support the right to protest, but breaking down barricades, throwing things at police, supporters being beaten and punched in the face (last night) is beyond ones right to protest. So who are the unruly ones here? It only makes the protesters look like an out of control mob. So much for peaceful protest.

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh yes, I agree..we haven't seen much police brutality against Mexicans in a long time..
,,but cross your fingers, you'll get your wish..
Mexicans are the majority in California. Mt Drumf wants to build a wall between Mexico and the United States. I hope that answer enlightens your curiosity.
As Forrest Gump's momma said, Stupid is as Stupid does.,
When one preaches HATE, One has to expect HATE on Them..

This is only a taste what is in store for both conventions this summer..it'll get worse later this afternoon and evening when people stRt getting off work..all weekend will be like this

Last edited:
D

deleted15807

Oh yes, I agree..we haven't seen much police brutality against Mexicans in a long time..

Conservatives outsource their brutality via the police and military so they can keep their hands clean. Then support the police and military 150% even when caught on video. Do note the lavish spending on the military, police and incarceration efforts.

Reactions: Boobalaa

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Conservatives outsource their brutality via the police and military so they can keep their hands clean. Then support the police and military 150% even when caught on video. Do note the lavish spending on the military, police and incarceration efforts.

Well... didn't Trump himself say, "People might riot" ? Who knows? ... a glimpse of the good ol' U.S.of A? ... under a Trump presidency??

Certainly NOT advocating mind you. Just wondering what lies ahead.

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mexicans are the majority in California.
No, only 25 percent of Californians have Mexican ancestry.
Hispanics (including but not limited to Mexicans) are now the largest group, having recently nudged out non-hispanic whites—but are still probably just under 40 percent, so not a majority either, though certainly significant political players.

D

deleted15807

Well... didn't Trump himself say, "People might riot" ? Who knows? ... a glimpse of the good ol' U.S.of A? ... under a Trump presidency??

Certainly NOT advocating mind you. Just wondering what lies ahead.

Nothing good lies ahead that's for sure. Trump has summoned the darker side of humanity in his quest for victory. It will be difficult to put the genie back in the bottle. He's insulted a vast array of minorities and women unleashing a simmering rage matched by the rage of his voters who blame those people for their decades of decline thanks to their own policies.

Reactions: Boobalaa