Donald trump proves he is not qualified to be president on the view

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cruztbone, Mar 25, 2011.

1. cruztbone

Gold Member

anyone so completely wrong on the facts of the deficit, whether Obama is a U.S. citizen and so disdainful of women clearly is not fit to serve as president. Trump has no knowledge of the constitution, the Bill of Rights or much history of the U.S.
    Oh, wait. that makes him the PERFECT REPUBLICAN presidential candidate.
    never mind.:eek:

2. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    The only thing to be certain about when it comes to Donald Trump is that everything is always only ever about him; I have never seen such an utterly shameless self-promoter in my life.

Of course he's unserious, and it points to a profound weakness within the GOP field that there's any talk from his direction whatsoever. In his defense, though: he's better qualified than Michele Bachmann.

3. Bob Ross

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree with Bbucko, this is clearly a ridiculous publicity stunt (IMHO)

4. arkfarmbear

arkfarmbear New Member

The political landscape is littered with Donald Trump types. As soon as they are confronted with opposition they try to use their "old world" methods only to find out that things don't work that way in D.C.

5. Stretch

Stretch New Member

:biggrin1:

6. houtx48

Gold Member

The only thing Trump is running is his mouth.........move along nothing to see here.

7. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    ^All that is true. But he could get elected.

8. conntom

Gold Member

I've actually heard only a little from him but at this point of the process I would like to hear from many individuals on both sides. I hope he continues on a bit.

9. Drifterwood

Gold Member

A trump is slang for a fart over here.

I would be amazed if anyone with such bad hair could ever become a president.

10. itsthepopei

itsthepopei Active Member

Albums:
    I for one am happy hes running(that is if he runs he dose this stunt every election).

1. never underestimate the gullibility of republican voters. They brought us bush not once but twice.

2.Trump and Murdock are bed buddies so fox has its hands tied on objectively looking at him in comparison to the other right wing candidates. It almost seams an oxymoron to use objective and fox in the same sentence but when it comes to fox right is right.

3. Hes going to run as an independent to appear a center right to the non fox news world thus eroding the base of the republican party

So dont worry in fact flood him with fan mail praising his attempt as all he will do is draw votes away from the "legitimate" republican nominee, something i can definitely get behind.

11. houtx48

Gold Member

I think it's highly unlikely; but then again Huckabee is the front runner at the moment.

12. midlifebear

Gold Member

Ah, yes . . . Huckabee and his hope for spiritual warriors to raise up and kill all of the gay people and Muslims (who he doesn't believe are people, just really hairy ape-like creatures). Give me time. I'll find the Youtube clips.

As for The Donald, I was attending a black tie non-Trump funded function back in the mid 90s and had the pleasure of declining the opportunity to shake his chubby, spotted hand. He was annoyed, and asked me if I thought I was too special to not shake his hand. This from a man who is famous for not wanting to shake hands because he's a germaphobe? The man, despite his self-promoting accomplishments, is a fatuous ass.

#12 midlifebear, Mar 26, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
  13. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've learned never to underestimate the stupidity of the American electorate. Bush was elected and re-elected. I'd have voted for His Donaldness over that fibbing frat boy.

I saw a Piers Morgan "interview" with Trump last month. He is very proud of his hair!

#13 vince, Mar 26, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
  14. B_cosmognosis

B_cosmognosis New Member

^^^^THIS.

I hate the fact that I even share the same planet with some of these fucking retards...

15. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I'll add,"And their propensity to vote AGAINST their own self interest."

16. conntom

Gold Member

You seem to suggest voting to be selfish is good thing.

Why don't we vote ourselves 6 weeks vacation or more pay or more this or that? Why? Because some understand that that leads to destruction.

It's a balancing act but my Democratic voting friends here seem to think you can have your cake and eat it too.

News Flash - You can not.

Republicans understand this more than democrats. So did the Stones.

YouTube - The Rolling Stones - You Can't Always Get What You Want (Live 1969)(The Flying Dutchman)

17. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Oh, please. :rolleyes:
    Now you're starting to tread into an ideological, preacher-like territory which has absolutely no founding in reality. Your example about the "6 week vacation and more pay" has nothing to do with things being destructive. Unions push for better wages and the like to make sure people have reasonable work conditions and a job that allows workers to keep up with the constantly changing trends in finances. The 40-hour work week, paid vacation & overtime, health care benefits, the minimum wage... all things you probably have taken advantage of in pursuit of your own employment opportunities... wouldn't be realities if it wasn't for Unions fighting for them. The current attack on Collective Bargaining rights by the Republicans on Union workers has NOTHING to do with whether or not people are trying to get their cake and eat it too... it's nothing more than a political maneuver to try and cut a major source of funding to Democratic candidates come 2012. The actions in Wisconsin (and 17 other states) prove wholeheartedly.

The current actions of the party you claim to be "less evil" don't add up to the rhetoric you now serve. At all.

18. D_Wilburforce Throttlebottom

Im a Independent, if I had to chose sides I'd be a Republican only cause its the lesser of two evils. Anyway I would not vote for the Donald, maybe its his hair.

But If he were going up against Obama? I mean at least the Donald can make a decision.

19. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Obama has made many himself. That's a very sad & uninformed excuse for picking one over another.

20. D_Wilburforce Throttlebottom

Well friend, President Obama is a lot of things, some of them admirable. But decisive he is not.

Draft saved Draft deleted