Donald trump proves he is not qualified to be president on the view

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well friend, President Obama is a lot of things, some of them admirable. But decisive he is not.

More factual substance and less ideological preaching, please.
Just because he hasn't made a firm decision on matters you find to be more important than others doesn't mean that he's indecisive. Being the pragmatic centrist that he is (and not the oppressive dictator many people fantasize a president to be), he understands that decisions cannot be made without considering the opposition's stance. Even though sometimes I wish Obama would be more proactive on certain issues, I'm glad that we have someone who would rather listen and take the time to weigh all of his options before taking action.

A presidency is a four year affair... eight in most cases. If you elect a president and expect everything you ever wanted to happen in less than that shows logical deficiencies that you can't blame a politician for.

Woodland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure Trump could be president, but doubting Obama's citizenship is becoming more popular.

CNN Poll: Quarter doubt Obama was born in U.S. – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"Forty-two percent of those questioned say they have absolutely no doubts that the president was born in the U.S.,"

That would mean a majority of people polled have SOME doubt as to whether Barry was born in the USA. Plus, this doesn't take into account the CNN bias.

Trump isn't claiming Obama isn't eligible, he is just wondering out loud, what's on Obama's real birth certificate that is so bad?

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Everyone knows Obama is an American, a Christian and was born in the United States. Period.
The more people claim otherwise, the more stupid they sound. "Stupid" being the operative word here, for if I used a more accurate word all hell is gonna break loose.

Anyone pressing that button automatically loses all credibility as a candidate and as a rational thinking adult. Seriously, it's the most moronic thing to ever generate as a political issue.

Woodland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Everyone knows Obama is an American, a Christian and was born in the United States"

Everyone? CNN says that more that half of the people polled have doubts. As far as being Christian, he may claim to be now, but he was born and raised Muslim. I don't know of his conversion date, but there are school records indicating he was registered as a Muslim.

Trump and others are right to wonder why the man who ran on the platform of being "open and transparent" is unwilling to produce a document that should be easily obtained (unless you are life-long friend, and current Gov of Hawaii)

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"Everyone knows Obama is an American, a Christian and was born in the United States"

Everyone? CNN says that more that half of the people polled have doubts.

As far as being Christian, he may claim to be now, but he was born and raised Muslim. I don't know of his conversion date, but there are school records indicating he was registered as a Muslim.

Trump and others are right to wonder why the man who ran on the platform of being "open and transparent" is unwilling to produce a document that should be easily obtained (unless you are life-long friend, and current Gov of Hawaii)

And during the 2008 election, the same people were complaining about Obama's Christian minister being a racist. Or did you forget about Jeremiah Wright? I'm sure anyone making an issue about Obama's citizenship now did, and that speaks VOLUMES as to how unbelievably stupid this phony ass issue is.

Again... Everyone knows Obama is an American, a Christian and was born in the United States. Only "stupid" people would suggest otherwise.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Obama's minister IS racist and hates America. Obama, during his 20 years of attending that "church", happened to miss that.

Whether or not he's racist is not the issue here. Obama's minister is Christian. Kinda hard to explain why someone who supposedly was raised as a Muslim went to a Christian church for 20 years. Got a conspiracy theory for that?

Why is it stupid to wonder why someone so open and transparent is hiding his past?

Because only people who are worried about others not looking and talking like themselves are so concerned about it. That's just putting it nicely.

So which is it? Obama grew up Muslim and went to a Christian church with a racist minister? Please, get all of the lies straight so we can come up with a final description. Either way, it's still STUPID.

Last edited:

Woodland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Because only people who are worried about others not looking and talking like themselves are so concerned about it. That's just putting it nicely."

If I'm not mistaken, the Democratic party has had about 150 years of being "worried" about people not looking and talking like them. It was the Republicans that forced the country to realize that people are equal.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If I'm not mistaken, the Democratic party has had about 150 years of being "worried" about people not looking and talking like them. It was the Republicans that forced the country to realize that people are equal.

This isn't 1861. Welcome to 2011. The Republicans of the past are not the Republicans you see before us at this current time. And please, don't think we all have to live in perpetual gratitude to a political party just because the one in power at that time passed legislation that technically freed slaves. Again, that speaks VOLUMES as to how unbelievably shallow and "stupid" this whole issue surrounding Obama's citizenship and religious upbringing is.

BTW, that's the last time I'm going to use the operative. Heed the warning.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Don't forget how 100 years after "the one in power at that time passed legislation that technically freed slaves", the Democrats fought against Civil Rights.

That still doesn't change what's happening right now.
But please, keep spouting your politically and socially bigoted nonsense. Lord knows you wish you were scoring points here.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Hello Woodland,

Aren't you precious. Where'd you pop in from all of a sudden with all the same old tired off-topic talking points?

Have you been here before, I wonder?

Enjoy your stay. :wink:

Oh, and if you want to talk about the America-hating Mooslim Keenyan racist Prezidunt and the evil Democrats, you'll need to start your own thread. Capiche?

Thanks.

VB, friend, do not get sucked into this nonsense, k?

Last edited:

Woodland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just commenting on Donald Trump's comments. Then when I pointed out (according to CNN) how a majority of Americans have SOME doubt about the president's eligibility, I and the rest of the majority were called stupid.

I'm sorry if even questioning someone is now wrong, and racist, I thought we were supposed to be in post-racial America.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was just commenting on Donald Trump's comments. Then when I pointed out (according to CNN) how a majority of Americans have SOME doubt about the president's eligibility, I and the rest of the majority were called stupid.

I'm sorry if even questioning someone is now wrong, and racist, I thought we were supposed to be in post-racial America.

First off, the poll was only given to people who are registered Republican... so saying that a majority of "Americans" in this case is wrong since it doesn't take into consideration the opinions of any Democrats, Libertarians, Independents or any person of a non-Conservative ideology. They make up Americans too. Did you know this, or didn't you and still chose a word that indirectly speaks for them as well?

Secondly, if MSNBC posted a poll that said a majority of Americans believed in unicorns, would you be here arguing it? At one point does actual logic and intellectualism come into play? Or do you think just because a news organization advertises that a majority of people got the facts wrong that somehow it now becomes truth? Obama is an American, a Christian and was born in the United States. Period. Whether or not he grew up Muslim is irrelevant because since we live in a country that is supposed to be built on the concept of freedom of Religion he could be any non-Christian faith and it doesn't matter... except to those who think being different in any shape or matter from themselves is a problem and disqualifies them for being elected into the White House. Something that every birther, the majority of all teabaggers and now seemingly what most mainstream Republicans are now implying. BTW... when you sit here in 2011 trying to imply that everyone should be voting Republican because one of their "people" freed the slaves 150 years ago, even you can't use the claim about being in a post-racial society without looking like a hypocrite. That would be like me sitting here demanding my 40 acres and a mule, and I know damn well that personally you or anyone else don't owe me a thing.

You are an adult, right? You're not dealing with lightweights who don't pay attention to context around here. Stop acting so naive and innocent... you know exactly what you're saying around here. Like how it's stated in my sig, either you don't know or you do know and don't care. One is bad enough, but the other is even worse. Trust me, calling this issue "stupid" means you could possibly learn something. It sounds condemning but it still gives someone the benefit of a doubt. However, if you're so sure of yourself, then that dreaded r-word starts to apply in this case. Don't get mad if I call it as I see it, and it has nothing to do with whether or not I'm a Democrat or a Republican or perceive you as being one or the other. Because if you look in a mirror, I'm sure we could find someone that looks and talks like you who would be telling you the same thing as I am right now.

maxcok said:
VB, friend, do not get sucked into this nonsense, k?

I know... but you gotta give the newbie the benefit of a doubt and a chance to redeem oneself before placing them on ignore. Hence the extended dialogue. But it'll stop very soon, I can promise you that. BTW, I never got a chance to thank you and Indy for the information you provided after my comment about religion and the acceptance of homosexuality. It definitely gave me something interesting to read and ponder over.

Last edited: