Is he a slimy creep?
Or do you find him sexy.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am very proud that this post has been kept relatively free of politics. I'm not going there, either, but there is no way in hell that I would ever want to find myself in a situation where I would be alone with him or even cornered at a party.

No, there's absolutely nothing I care to say to him, either, because I don't think he's a receptive listener. He is a man who only cares for the next trophy he can bag. I don't believe he has any redeeming values, social nor business.

I'm one who often finds confidence and power to be intriguing. It can't make up for being an asshole, but I'll admit I want to figure out if a man is misunderstood or truly an asshole for myself. That said... I seriously can't get past his lips, the oompa-loompa spray tan and that hair. Like I wonder if he dyes his pubes that same awful color and does the comb over down unda.

Not my definition of physically attractive, and I have a pretty broad range of traits I find appealing. Then add in the personality and behaviors? Pass. Pass when he was younger, pass now, pass in the future. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200, pass.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Nothing sexy about a man who brags that he takes whatever he wants I'm women, and does a wink and nudge routine.
Add his abysmal speech patterns and inability to complete a sentence, and he is almost as repulsive as it gets.