Donald Trump's Judicial Assault On Civil Rights

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm attacking hate speech and the pointlessness of all of this taking place here on LPSG. When in fact... thread by thread looking through them. It devolves into nothing but name calling, emotional outbursts, and attempts at just childish discreditation from BOTH sides.

Are my personal opinions more towards the "right" on some topics...sure. But only because thats the "side" that shows more common sense and non-subjective or solely opinion driven arguments as of late that are popping off.

The right side lately is seeking factual debate, the ones i take a look at anyhow like Michael Knowles, Charlie Kirk and Turning Point USA, and Ben Shapiro. But, on say Abortions for instance, my opinions do not match up with the Right or the Left. It goes straight down the middle... my opinions can go either way depending on which ever topic is at hand.

But like i stated, those articles that were presented here and in my one post spent time looking at, are indeed nothing more than leftist hate rhetoric except possibly that 4th article... and... I called them out for what they were...

3rd paragraph... you are speaking about EXACTLY what I'm talking about. How that all of these political sham "debates" on here rapidly devolve into nothing but hate speech, childish name calling, and attempts at discrediting the speakers rather than debating about the topics at hand and it only serves to prove my point of the utter pointlessness of this websites population participating in this sham. It doesn't matter which side it is... the right posters or the leftist posters... they all end up turning into name calling children and its simply disgraceful.

Your 4th paragraph... sad.... you had to go "there" to.:(:confused: yet another event of my point being made....

5th paragraph.... please do! Try me... go find 100% factual proof that is based solely in true non-subjective or emotionally driven opinion to prove me wrong... i am perfectly capable of admitting that an idea out there is wrong whether its mine or others'... so far i offered my view based in facts on the Illegal Immigration process and how it works step by step. Nothing subjective there... just an explanation on the process, while yes i colored that picture with crayon because of the sham and already childish-acting particpants in here who clearly don't even WANT to do anything but spread and throw hate rhetoric... but that... and the disgraceful fact that all the political debates I've looked at on here devolve into nothing more than what I've said it does are qhat you can go try to fact check if you are so inclined...

Thats what a debate is.... facts... points..
Counterpoints... but it ALL has to be based in fact or its pointless... the world doesn't care about personal feelings on subjects. It only cares about the positive or negative outcomes... and if an outcome IS negative you need to prove it's bad or going to be bad... you can't just throw subjective hate rhetoric at it and hope it goes away...

If the views being thrown out there were true adult, Non-Subjective, and civil debate-worthy based facts and worthwhile ideas and thoughts....leaving out matters of personal opinion.... and bringing up ideas for the true betterment of all... I'd possibly find it to be a positive thing. But that is not what happens HERE in any political thread i look at.:confused:

Whoa cowboy! Here you are on the big dick site - making political points against people for making political points on the big dick site!!! Do you not read what you write? Lead by example? It's rather puzzling, don't you think? Some would think you're just trolling. Interesting. Carry on!

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And incase you all forgot during all your petty political posturing and hate speech spreading, and personal attacking of one another......

A direct quote from your website administrators.....

In Addition to the general Terms and Rules ( Terms of Service and Rules )
  • Petty insults and name calling will not be tolerated.
  • Discussions devolving into "fighting" will not be tolerated.
  • Deliberately misquoting or removing sections of a quote to mislead others or change/remove the context will not be tolerated.
  • Editing or adding to quotes in order to mislead others or change the meaning will not be tolerated.
  • Thread titles and first posts are to encourage discussion. They should contain a link to the topic being discussed and the titles are to be as bias-free as possible.

Still posting in the section that you think does not belong here. Okay, carry on.

Nick Briggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Whoa cowboy! Here you are on the big dick site - making political points against people for making political points on the big dick site!!! Do you not read what you write? Lead by example? It's rather puzzling, don't you think? Some would think you're just trolling. Interesting. Carry on!
How about YOU... and B.c. .... and Sargon.... the names who pop up most often in ALOT of these political threads.... lead by example since this is your "domain" as you all treat it the way you speak to me and others....:neutral::confused:

I'm simply sick of seeing all your name-calling and childish antics littering the background of the big hairy cock hott'ness in here....

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How about YOU... and B.c. .... and Sargon.... the names who pop up most often in ALOT of these political threads.... lead by example since this is your "domain" as you all treat it the way you speak to me and others....:neutral::confused:

I'm simply sick of seeing all your name-calling and childish antics littering the background of the big hairy cock hott'ness in here....

I don't recall calling you a name, but if something comes to me, I'll clear it with you first. I bend over backwards to engage everyone fairly and openly. I've been reaching out to hostile voices long past the point of hope. You made it clear you don't like this section - period. That's fine, there's sections on LPSG I don't participate in. To each his own. If you don't like it here, leave. Simple as that. It seems you want to stay - so stay, but you are treated exactly as you treat others. You mocked us for being here first - on the big dick site. Why would we want to engage with you? Some of your little bros stir the shit then scamper away demeaning points they can't answer by mocking the posters in a condescending non-sequitur. Gee, I can't understand why they are not welcomed to high tea. Get over yourself and your faux outrage. On all the things in the world, this is the hill you fight for? Talk about running of fumes.

If you want to play, welcome to the sandbox, treat people as you would be treated and you will find plenty of positive engagement, even when there is disagreement.

I'm comfortable with 'my example,' - yours needs some work. I don't claim to be perfect, and I laugh at your inference that you are posting from a moral and appropriate point that somehow has eluded us. That dog don't hunt here.

Try just making a political case with your reasons and logic and we'll try to play nice. You need to give what you want to receive. However, if your point is the recurring theme that politics has no place on the dick site, you are wasting your breath. I don't think its leaving.

Given that politics affects how we can use our dicks and and with whom and when, it just something that comes up. (Like those big dicks!).

Reactions: StormfrontFL

Nick Briggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't recall calling you a name, but if something comes to me, I'll clear it with you first. I bend over backwards to engage everyone fairly and openly. I've been reaching out to hostile voices long past the point of hope. You made it clear you don't like this section - period. That's fine, there's sections on LPSG I don't participate in. To each his own. If you don't like it here, leave. Simple as that. It seems you want to stay - so stay, but you are treated exactly as you treat others. You mocked us for being here first - on the big dick site. Why would we want to engage with you? Some of your little bros stir the shit then scamper away demeaning points they can't answer by mocking the posters in a condescending non-sequitur. Gee, I can't understand why they are not welcomed to high tea. Get over yourself and your faux outrage. On all the things in the world, this is the hill you fight for? Talk about running of fumes.

If you want to play, welcome to the sandbox, treat people as you would be treated and you will find plenty of positive engagement, even when there is disagreement.

I'm comfortable with 'my example,' - yours needs some work. I don't claim to be perfect, and I laugh at your inference that you are posting from a moral and appropriate point that somehow has eluded us. That dog don't hunt here.

Try just making a political case with your reasons and logic and we'll try to play nice. You need to give what you want to receive. However, if your point is the recurring theme that politics has no place on the dick site, you are wasting your breath. I don't think its leaving.

Given that politics affects how we can use our dicks and and with whom and when, it just something that comes up. (Like those big dicks!).

Oh stop, you and I both know it's true. Just read the threads. They all devolve into nonsense. The only ones that remain "civil" are the ones that have no opposing views speaking to one another... And even those aren't true civil discussions. They are mere hate rhetoric threads lately that just go unopposed because of reasons like you just said. "Because there is no hope in discussion with the hostile voices..."

This outburst has been a long time coming and needed to be said.

Look at the other thread you're taking part in now about Iran... name calling... president bashing... conservative bashing.... that isn't a discussion that's a Leftist Hate Thread against the "Right Wing" over the president's latest decision.

Iranian Backed terrorist Rocket Attack Kills American contractor(s), president responds by bombing the Syrian border to strike back at the terrorists killing over 20+, terrorists are outraged and the Iranian backed fighters storm an embassy to send a message, we make a show of force and the president sends a message that threatening the U.S. and attacking our embassy won't be tolerated and kills the man who..... (Cannot be proven unless suddenly the President is going to release what we can all only assume is Top Secret Level Classified C.I.A. or intelligence community intelligence)... is being said to have ordered / orchestrated the attack on the embassy and made further threats and or again, according to what's being said, was in the process of carrying out more plans to attack American targets...

But only Snake is participating over there in ANY form of "Right Wing" representation. The rest of that entire 6 page thread so far is nothing but Leftist hate bashing against the Right. And it's disgusting keen.... it really is. That's not a discussion... that's fear and hate mongering over there. And when you combine that atmosphere with how the "hostile voices" are treated as I've described in detail here..... The Politics section is indeed nothing but harmful anymore. And in your own words beyond hope.

Your sentiment there... my points I've made. They all add up to the simple fact that the Politics section cannot be saved on here lest a severe swing in attitudes and the way people speak to each other in this section takes place.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh stop, you and I both know it's true. Just read the threads. They all devolve into nonsense. The only ones that remain "civil" are the ones that have no opposing views speaking to one another... And even those aren't true civil discussions. They are mere hate rhetoric threads lately that just go unopposed because of reasons like you just said. "Because there is no hope in discussion with the hostile voices..."

This outburst has been a long time coming and needed to be said.

Look at the other thread you're taking part in now about Iran... name calling... president bashing... conservative bashing.... that isn't a discussion that's a Leftist Hate Thread against the "Right Wing" over the president's latest decision.

Iranian Backed terrorist Rocket Attack Kills American contractor(s), president responds by bombing the Syrian border to strike back at the terrorists killing over 20+, terrorists are outraged and the Iranian backed fighters storm an embassy to send a message, we make a show of force and the president sends a message that threatening the U.S. and attacking our embassy won't be tolerated and kills the man who..... (Cannot be proven unless suddenly the President is going to release what we can all only assume is Top Secret Level Classified C.I.A. or intelligence community intelligence)... is being said to have ordered / orchestrated the attack on the embassy and made further threats and or again, according to what's being said, was in the process of carrying out more plans to attack American targets...

But only Snake is participating over there in ANY form of "Right Wing" representation. The rest of that entire 6 page thread so far is nothing but Leftist hate bashing against the Right. And it's disgusting keen.... it really is. That's not a discussion... that's fear and hate mongering over there. And when you combine that atmosphere with how the "hostile voices" are treated as I've described in detail here..... The Politics section is indeed nothing but harmful anymore. And in your own words beyond hope.

Your sentiment there... my points I've made. They all add up to the simple fact that the Politics section cannot be saved on here lest a severe swing in attitudes and the way people speak to each other in this section takes place.

Yada, yada, yada. Save yourself, leave. That's all that's left. People feel strongly about their core beliefs. Trump is the most corrupt president in American History. I don't think the nation can recover. There is no way to diminish how serious that is. He's racist, he dog whistle's to the Klan and Nazi's. You should be able to see that. People will get hot - but again stay or go it is up to you. Many people on both sides of any argument decide to step away and / or take a break. If you've been here prior to this, it has been as a lurker. Be the change you want to see or leave.

Nick Briggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yada, yada, yada. Save yourself, leave. That's all that's left. People feel strongly about their core beliefs. Trump is the most corrupt president in American History. I don't think the nation can recover. There is no way to diminish how serious that is. He's racist, he dog whistle's to the Klan and Nazi's. You should be able to see that. People will get hot - but again stay or go it is up to you. Many people on both sides of any argument decide to step away and / or take a break. If you've been here prior to this, it has been as a lurker. Be the change you want to see or leave.
:pensive:*Sigh* .... :confused: How can anyone change.... THAT.... Keen... "Don't like it leave..."... To even START trying to confront... THAT... would take years and discussions on Sexism, Racism, Nazi German Values, Hitler, Black Rights and Slavery, the birth / tactics / values of the Ku Klux Klan, and topics that will pop off LOOOONG before I even scratched the surface of your hatred.

I'd have to literally step by step tear your entire belief system to shreds and that's not a discussion ANY hardline Left Wing follower or hardline Right Wing follower would ever participate in in the first place... Even when it's being carried out by someone in the middle like myself...

How can anyone lead THAT example?:(

Reactions: DarthJoey75

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Like I said, Keen, it's all garbage... typical of right winged tactics designed to dismiss TRUTHS they don't like, with false assumptions thrown in for (not so) good measure. S---- like, the right "shows more common sense" (which is why many of them subscribe to QAnon bullshit), or "the right is seeking factual debate" (PLEASE don't make me fkng laugh, especially when the above posts are PROOF TO THE COUNTRAY).

The articles I posted regarding the disposition of most of Trump's decidedly extreme right appointees, illustrate the positions and observations of civil rights advocates, analysts, and THOSE in the KNOW, who just SO HAPPEN to have bases their assessment on the actual DOCUMENTED POSITIONS TAKEN AND ADVOCATED for by these appointees.

But instead of offering JACK by way of proof to the contrary, those of that ilk choose to just dismiss TRUTH as "leftist hate rhetoric." That kind of shit is EASY... even a child can do it.

Take said argument, for instance, that water is wet. Rather than offering proof to the contrary, it's far easier for some a-----ole to merely contend that said argument (the wetness of water) is "hate rhetoric" espoused by proponents of "the dry"... or some such silly s------.

Like I said, not worth a reply.

Reactions: keenobserver

Nick Briggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Like I said, Keen, it's all garbage... typical of right winged tactics designed to dismiss TRUTHS they don't like, with false assumptions thrown in for (not so) good measure. S---- like, the right "shows more common sense" (which is why many of them subscribe to QAnon bullshit), or "the right is seeking factual debate" (PLEASE don't make me fkng laugh, especially when the above posts are PROOF TO THE COUNTRAY).

The articles I posted regarding the disposition of most of Trump's decidedly extreme right appointees, illustrate the positions and observations of civil rights advocates, analysts, and THOSE in the KNOW, who just SO HAPPEN to have bases their assessment on the actual DOCUMENTED POSITIONS TAKEN AND ADVOCATED for by these appointees.

But instead of offering JACK by way of proof to the contrary, those of that ilk choose to just dismiss TRUTH as "leftist hate rhetoric." That kind of shit is EASY... even a child can do it.

Take said argument, for instance, that water is wet. Rather than offering proof to the contrary, it's far easier for some a-----ole to merely contend that said argument (the wetness of water) is "hate rhetoric" espoused by proponents of "the dry"... or some such silly s------.

Like I said, not worth a reply.
Just like you said Keen.... beyond hope of confronting... THAT.

Especially ON HERE... this website is NO PLACE for confronting views like this.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Exactly, Keen. More from the right winged playbook. Faux indignation and outrage, posted here in a forum that according to HIM, shouldn't even BE on a "porn site." Then the hypocritical posting of TOS about "personal insults."

Only, he left off the part that reads, "Personal attacks are treated in line with harassment. It must, however, be reported by the member being attacked, and they must not have responded to the attack in such a way as to have contributed to the continuation of the behavior."

And it was left off for GOOD REASON, considering his very first post in this thread amounted to a veritable drive by shitting, whereby we ("you people') are all " fucking ridiculous" for expressing our genuine concerns in a forum, PROVIDED BY THE OWNER, for those wishing to express themselves via this outlet.

Bottom line, regardless of the right's efforts to shout us down, dismiss uncomfortable TRUTHS about that which THEY CONDONE, APPROVE OF, AND REMAIN COMPLICIT WITH,

in spite of their efforts to brand those who speak out about the unconscionably evil policies enacted by Trump & Co. as "haters,"

the TRUTH will out, and there will ALWAYS be those willing to TELL IT LIKE IT IS.

Last edited:

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:pensive:*Sigh* .... :confused: How can anyone change.... THAT.... Keen... "Don't like it leave..."... To even START trying to confront... THAT... would take years and discussions on Sexism, Racism, Nazi German Values, Hitler, Black Rights and Slavery, the birth / tactics / values of the Ku Klux Klan, and topics that will pop off LOOOONG before I even scratched the surface of your hatred.

I'd have to literally step by step tear your entire belief system to shreds and that's not a discussion ANY hardline Left Wing follower or hardline Right Wing follower would ever participate in in the first place... Even when it's being carried out by someone in the middle like myself...

How can anyone lead THAT example?:(

It is not possible for you to "shred" my belief system. You may disagree with some of all of it. The way you phrased what you see as your task makes it clear this is not a place you will ever feel right in. You miss the point of any forum when you say that. You have decried what you feel is a serious lack of respect and civility, then you talk about shedding a person's belief system, like they are done mindless plebe in indoctrination camp. You're totally lost. You have painted yourself in the basement - the one with no other exits.

Good luck to you.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
A year at the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals shows Trump’s devastating impact.

With the help of Senate Republicans, Donald Trump spent the first three years... remaking the federal judiciary in his own image.

These jurists are leading a conservative revolution that will upend decades of precedent and enshrine reactionary policies into the law. The transformation has only just begun.

But for a glimpse of where the judiciary is heading if Trump wins a second term, Americans can look to the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals. A traditionally conservative bench, the court has been newly reshaped by Trump—and quickly got to work translating right-wing priorities into legal doctrine that will govern generations.

In The Advocate Op-ed, Civil Rights Leaders Highlight Trump Judicial Nominees’ Attack on LGBT Rights - The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights

By now, it is no secret that the Trump administration dedicated itself to dismantling civil rights for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people. Whatever promises... Trump may have made as a candidate, his administration has shown contempt for LGBT students, transgender troops, and the entire population of over 10 million LGBT people in this country.

But perhaps the most dangerous attack on transgender people coming from the White House is the least discussed: packing federal courts with judges who have demonstrated a similar hostility towards civil rights for LGBT people and other marginalized groups.

Federal judges are charged with impartially interpreting the law, but Trump and his chief congressional enabler, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, are ramming through a record number of extreme ideologues to lifetime appointments on the federal judiciary.

Fully one-third of Trump nominees have anti-LGBT records; here are some examples that starkly illustrate the threat to LGBT people and to civil rights writ large."

Nick Briggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It is not possible for you to "shred" my belief system. You may disagree with some of all of it. The way you phrased what you see as your task makes it clear this is not a place you will ever feel right in. You miss the point of any forum when you say that. You have decried what you feel is a serious lack of respect and civility, then you talk about shedding a person's belief system, like they are done mindless plebe in indoctrination camp. You're totally lost. You have painted yourself in the basement - the one with no other exits.

Good luck to you.
Confronting hatred should be the task of all good men. But like I said... this isn't the place for THAT from what I've seen in any way shape or form.... you think of me and act how you will here in this wasted space of a false political arena...

Like I said. I'll participate no further in this sham pit of hatred mongering.;)

Ever feel like talking about the dirty-dirty and naughty'ness like this place is suppose to be about feel free. I hold no grudges once a conversation is over.

See ya round there Mister. ^_^

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Confronting hatred should be the task of all good men. But like I said... this isn't the place for THAT from what I've seen in any way shape or form.... you think of me and act how you will here in this wasted space of a false political arena...

Like I said. I'll participate no further in this sham pit of hatred mongering.;)

Ever feel like talking about the dirty-dirty and naughty'ness like this place is suppose to be about feel free. I hold no grudges once a conversation is over.

See ya round there Mister. ^_^

Good luck to you.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Good... SOMETHING.

On the topic at hand, of particular interest is the first story I cited in my previous post:

A year at the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals shows Trump’s devastating impact.

I'd written of the 5th on a number of occasions past. And like the article suggests it already WAS a bastion of conservatism that, IMO, often showed contempt for the needs of this particular community.

I recall when, after a New Orleans jury of their peers convicted and sentenced a number of NOPD officers who murdered residents fleeing the ravages of Katrina, and later lied to cover it up, it was the 5th that ultimately let these guys off the hook.

The article above further clarifies:

"A traditionally conservative bench, the court has been newly reshaped by Trump—and quickly got to work translating right-wing priorities into legal doctrine that will govern generations.

The 5th Circuit’s descent into lawlessness did not happen by accident. Senate Republicans would not let President Barack Obama fill several seats on the court, allowing Trump to reshape it after taking office.

Trump’s five appointees joined the axis of extremists like Smith, Jones, and Elrod in 2018. This year, we witnessed the results. Today, extremists are more likely to constitute a majority on three-judge panels, and they have an insurmountable majority when the court sits en banc.

Trump’s judicial nominees are not selected because they are unbiased or nonpartisan or fair-minded.

They are chosen largely because of their loyalty to the Federalist Society, a network of conservative attorneys led by Leonard Leo, who advises Trump on judges. Leo has spent decades—and millions in dark money—grooming and vetting lawyers who impose their hard-right views from the bench.

The 5th Circuit is a largely successful experiment for the jurisprudence of Trumpism. And in the hands of the nation’s most radically conservative judges, it has become the court where justice goes to die."

Reactions: keenobserver

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:confused:...sorry you feel that way but it's not a matter of opinion at all... its simply how the court and law enforcement systems work...

Arrested... case is examined while the subject is detained... they are granted asylum / bond / temporary stay or they are charged for illegally entering the country.... court processes or punishments... they get to stay or eventual deportation...

How Immigrants Are Detained, Deported

Step by step: how the U.S. deports undocumented immigrants

In most cases it's a very simple process... is the system perfect? No... it's made by imperfect beings called Humans.

But ultimately it is in no way.... MY OPINION.:confused:
You have no understanding of how the immigration system is currently working. There is nothing simple about it. I have no idea where you get your information. Your link is from the Voice of America which is the federal government.

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
I'm attacking hate speech and the pointlessness of all of this taking place here on LPSG. When in fact... thread by thread looking through them. It devolves into nothing but name calling, emotional outbursts, and attempts at just childish discreditation from BOTH sides.

Are my personal opinions more towards the "right" on some topics...sure. But only because thats the "side" that shows more common sense and non-subjective or solely opinion driven arguments as of late that are popping off.

The right side lately is seeking factual debate, the ones i take a look at anyhow like Michael Knowles, Charlie Kirk and Turning Point USA, and Ben Shapiro. But, on say Abortions for instance, my opinions do not match up with the Right or the Left. It goes straight down the middle... my opinions can go either way depending on which ever topic is at hand.

But like i stated, those articles that were presented here and in my one post spent time looking at, are indeed nothing more than leftist hate rhetoric except possibly that 4th article... and... I called them out for what they were...

3rd paragraph... you are speaking about EXACTLY what I'm talking about. How that all of these political sham "debates" on here rapidly devolve into nothing but hate speech, childish name calling, and attempts at discrediting the speakers rather than debating about the topics at hand and it only serves to prove my point of the utter pointlessness of this websites population participating in this sham. It doesn't matter which side it is... the right posters or the leftist posters... they all end up turning into name calling children and its simply disgraceful.

Your 4th paragraph... sad.... you had to go "there" to.:(:confused: yet another event of my point being made....

5th paragraph.... please do! Try me... go find 100% factual proof that is based solely in true non-subjective or emotionally driven opinion to prove me wrong... i am perfectly capable of admitting that an idea out there is wrong whether its mine or others'... so far i offered my view based in facts on the Illegal Immigration process and how it works step by step. Nothing subjective there... just an explanation on the process, while yes i colored that picture with crayon because of the sham and already childish-acting particpants in here who clearly don't even WANT to do anything but spread and throw hate rhetoric... but that... and the disgraceful fact that all the political debates I've looked at on here devolve into nothing more than what I've said it does are qhat you can go try to fact check if you are so inclined...

Thats what a debate is.... facts... points..
Counterpoints... but it ALL has to be based in fact or its pointless... the world doesn't care about personal feelings on subjects. It only cares about the positive or negative outcomes... and if an outcome IS negative you need to prove it's bad or going to be bad... you can't just throw subjective hate rhetoric at it and hope it goes away...

If the views being thrown out there were true adult, Non-Subjective, and civil debate-worthy based facts and worthwhile ideas and thoughts....leaving out matters of personal opinion.... and bringing up ideas for the true betterment of all... I'd possibly find it to be a positive thing. But that is not what happens HERE in any political thread i look at.:confused:

*Takes in a deep breath* LMFAO!

Ok, now that i got that out of my....LMFAO...i'm sorry i'm sorry. Now that i've gotten that out of my...LMFAO!...system. Lets point some things out here.

Lets say we were to treat your assessment honestly. Lets say that before we start testing that your opinion is neither right nor wrong. Lets also ignore all previous comments you've made up until this very specific one. And we'll analyze you against your own spoken standards. Ok, paragraph one.

(I'm attacking hate speech)

Damn. We didn't even make it past the first sentence. Already we've found something either in honest error or something maliciously not in good faith or both. Hate speech? You're attacking hate speech? I don't think that means what you think or want it to mean.

[Hate speech is defined by Cambridge Dictionary as "public speech that expresses hate or encourages violence towards a person or group based on something such as race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation".[1] Hate speech is "usually thought to include communications of animosity or disparagement of an individual or a group on account of a group characteristic such as race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, or sexual orientation".[2]]

That...my confused friend is hate speech. Gotta ask. Who exactly on any side (there are more than just democrats and republicans) encouraged violence towards anyone else? Was it the democrats/liberals of the site? Did any of them say a group of people should be harmed? What about independents? Did they say anyone should be harmed? What about republicans and conservatives of the site? Have they said anyone should be harmed?

Lets step back a bit further. You replied ONLY to left leaning people. So i'll ask again at which point did any of the people you replied to encourage violence against anyone? Maybe you think instead of out right encouraging it that the left's general opinions support hurting people? If so how? Which opinions?

I can come up with a list of opinions, policies and so on in which republicans and conservatives have embedded attempts to harm people. Can you do the same for every other political party?

Right. So right from the start you are massively ignorant. And wrong. And illogical. Lets keep going.

(and the pointlessness of all of this taking place here on LPSG.)

We again run into issues with this one. Lets again say that what you said both has merit and doesn't until it can be evaluated. And your statement was that no talk of politics on lpsg is important in any way shape or form. Now, lets take that attempt at logic and apply it to your comments.

Does your version of logic still hold? Would it be logical for you to then come into the politics section of lpsg and point to all of us who talk about politics in the politics section as being illogical? Nah. It isn't logical now is it? Because if none of the issues we're talking about are logical because we're doing so on a site for large cocks then doesn't that also mean you're illogical for saying so on that same site?

Wouldn't that be like pointing to a bunch of people standing in a pile of shit and saying that are disgusting for standing in a pile of shit then doing a swan dive inside of said pile of shit with your mouth open while continuing to say they (and now you) are disgusting for standing in a pile of shit?

Boy oh boy. That's literally just your first sentence.

(When in fact... thread by thread looking through them.)

Forget about making logical sense. This barely registers as english.

(It devolves into nothing but name calling, emotional outbursts, and attempts at just childish discreditation from BOTH sides.)

Oh it does now. Ok, lets test that out as well. So when people on the left talk to people on the left on this site and people on the right talk to people on the right on this site...that happens? No. It doesn't. So yet another strike. Are there threads in the politics section in which that doesn't happen? Yes. So another point towards you being wrong and illogical. Are there more than just two political parties? Again, wrong and illogical there too.

While name calling does happen. Again, you replied ONLY to people leaning to the left. I take it there's a certain amount of fear involved with holding the right to the same standard? Could it be that you know if you criticize the right to any degree that you'll have hell to pay? I think so.

And you know what. I think i was just guilty of name calling. Think i may have done it in this very reply. I called republicans republicans and democrats democrats. Oh noes, better put money in the swear jar. So i think you'll need to be more specific with that one.

Emotional outbursts. Yes, they do happen. Again, there's a difference between being passionate and bursting emotionally. There have been a number of people on this site who burst emotionally and so far i have yet to see you address one of them directly. Other than that i've seen people be passionate about what they were talking about. Posting informational links to all kinds of stuff. Factual information that shouldn't care about your feelings.

Childish attempts at discrediting people? Gonna have to be more specific than that. Why?Because you can call something like that childish while it still having merit. It's very much possible. In fact (those things that don't care about your feelings) childish attempts at discrediting people do generally still have merit. Like making a joke about the best people when multiple members of an administration is locked up or charged with crimes. Pointing to the christian slogan of pro-life then making a joke about how the life part has fine print because of immigrant children and so on. Childish yes but they do still have merit. Something being childish doesn't automatically mean it's a bad thing or that it shouldn't be done.

Before i go through the rest of your specific comment. I'll wait for your reply to see if i'm doing a good job. :)

Reactions: gr8gatsby

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Values of the Klu Klux Klan? Bless your heart.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Of course it goes without saying that Trump's ultra-conservative judicial picks are an accurate reflection of his administration's efforts at rolling back CIVIL AND HUMAN RIGHTS, NOW and for future generations to come. The article below details exactly how the supremacist-in-chief has accomplished this so far:

Trump Administration Civil and Human Rights Rollbacks - The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights

Trump’s Judges Imperil Our Rights for Decades

https://civilrights.org/trump-rollbacks/