Done anal w/women

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love anal. It's just so naughty and it feels amazing (if the guy knows how to do it right!). :smile:

OKFarmer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I have vaginal sex with my wife, I usually end up masturbating for a while to get ready for orgasm. With anal sex, its got the added thrill of being taboo, so I can get to climax much quicker.

D_Harry_S_Taint

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had anal sex with maybe 15 girls up to now, and I just learn that the last one get hemorroids after our last session. So romantic ;)

Everything went fine during intercourse but she felt the inconvenience 24 h after.

I think that it's dead for anal sex with her !

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Is it really considered so naughty/taboo?

I've been having anal sex since my first partner, and I knew several girls in high school that would have anal sex but not vaginal sex. It seemed pretty common then, and not a big deal. I just don't see anything particularly naughty about it, it's just another way of enjoying sex.

My boyfriend loves it (he said the main appeal is the view), it's not something we do all the time but the option is there. Even if women don't have prostates, it still feels really nice.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If it's done right, anal is very, very enjoyable to women. I know a few women who have the best orgasms from anal. I even know one who is almost exclusively into anal. She'd rather have me fuck her ass hard and fast than have anything go up her vagina.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One morning my wife came back to bed and offered me her ass and I couldn't resist.

This was after years of almost no sex except for oral sex, because sex was painful for her. When we finally figured out that my penis was above average in size and that it was a large part of the problem, she started dilating her vagina and without saying anything to me, her ass.

It is still easier for her to take me in her ass than in her vagina. It still takes time for her to relax and she is still dilating both orifices. Now that we have had successful sex it is very disappointing for both of us when it hurts her.

Sean703

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first girlfriend was into it and she love my big dick stretch her out. I'd finger her pussy while fucking her ass so just her reaction alone was priceless. We once rented a hotel room and she moaned so loud that the front desk called to ask if everything was ok, lol. That was a great night and after her I tried with other gf's but none of the others liked it probably because of my dick size.

Just make sure your girls clean if it appeals, its always to me been a control factor. Once I heard this somewhere and I believe its 100% true, your past gf's could be fucking other guys, but they never forget the one who fucked them in the ass.

D

deleted356736

I've had anal sex a few times with a couple of women, and I've met quite a few women who enjoyed anal sex but didn't want to try it with me because of my girth. I enjoyed anal sex because it felt different, hotter and tighter, and because my partners obviously enjoyed it. My first time, the sensation of heat struck me more than anything else.

One thing that worked with both women was to start with a lot of arousing, move to vaginal intercourse for a while, and then to anal. These women were both experienced so they knew how to do anal, but that sequence really worked well and it was easy penetration, totally pain free despite my size. When penetration is easy and pain free, and sex feels different and better, then why not anal?