Dong Bang !

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
No, it's not exactly what you think. :tongue:

So, I decided to try acupunture, and as the tall (maybe 6'4" - 6'5"), good-looking Dr. is standing over me, explaining the whole procedure, something catches my eye (OK, fine, I admit it, I'm a perv to notice this, but STILL...). I see the box of needles in his hand, and I notice the brand... "Dong Bang - insertion needles". I'm NOT kidding (apparently, it means something different in Korean. Anyone?). When I hear him use the word "penetration" in the sentence, I almost lose it. C'mon! DONG BANG, INSERTION, PENETRATION... :biggrin1: It was kind of cute when I made this huge guy blush by bringing it all to his attention. "Um, do you realize that you're talking about "penetration" while holding onto a box of Dong Bang 'insertion' needles, while I'm laying here with a medical diagram of a guy's perineum staring me in the face?" (There were those generic medical life-like pictures all over the wall, mapping out the different "points" on the body, and what they effected, and the one right next to my head was of a head-on view, as if the guy was in stirrups, of a guy's butt, perineum, and two big balls.)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dong20 said:
Where I go, there is always action.:rolleyes:

See, any hat is good for a gang-bang hat- the weirder the better.

*throws Dong20 a pirate hat with a big red plume, douses him in baby oil and throws him on the Twister mat*

Jump on, kiddies.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
madame_zora said:
See, any hat is good for a gang-bang hat- the weirder the better.

*throws Dong20 a pirate hat with a big red plume, douses him in baby oil and throws him on the Twister mat*

Jump on, kiddies.

Is that why novice is so popular?:tongue:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
dong20 said:
BTM, is that your gang bang hat in your Avi or is it a hat for all occaisions?:smile:
It actually IS my gang-bang hat, but I DO wear it to all occasions, just in case one breaks out, so that I'm not caught unprepared. :wink:

jeff black said:
Is that why novice is so popular?:tongue:
No, I'm only popular because YOU always *bump* all my threads. :biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
novice_btm said:
It actually IS my gang-bang hat, but I DO wear it to all occasions, just in case one breaks out, so that I'm not caught unprepared. :wink:

Is there a large stash of condoms and lube secreted under it? :rolleyes:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
novice_btm said:
Shhh! I TOLD you that was supposed to be a SECRET!!!

I thought it was time to mention it. People were beginning to suspect you had a Herman Munster-type head to be able to get the hat to balance as high up as it does in your avatar. :saevilw: :rolleyes: :biggrin1: