DONGA-not-as-LONG - it shrunk!

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I have been doing PE exercises for many years and achieved a maximum length of 8.75" (22cm) but I haven't been doing much during the last 12 months and my penis has shrunk :frown1: around 1/2" less in length!

It is still just over 8" so it isn't really a problem but it is so annoying having spend all that time tugging and squeezing etc. :cool:

Anyone else suffer losses like that?

B_blessed boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i made it to ten and stopped and it shrunk too!!!:mad::confused:...

later i found out that:redface:

every now and then i give it a tugg so too speak

i starting back now cause its easier to regain because u'll get the first time bonuses lol cause ur penis has been de conditioned or smn

cause i read somewhere that u have to do a lil bit twice or so a week to keep it up
its like muscles..

i guess u have to do.mentenance exercises every now and again next time u regain

best of luck hope i helped

we shalt avenge our penis XD

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
it seams PE isn't permanent. YOU should do it in a regular basis.
IT'S like physical exercise. WHILE you do it, you stay fit, if you stop, your muscles relax, and you gain weight AGAIN.

so, the same basic life rule, applies to COCK exercises! ;)

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Been PEing for almost 8 years but stop Dec '07 due to operation and radiation treatments. Stopped at 8.75" x 6.25" and after 3 months had lost to 8.00" x 6.25". Started stretching again about 2 weeks ago and think I'm back to about 8.5".. My BPFSL is at it's longest at 9.5" so hopefully I'm on my way to full recovery and maybe plus.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
If started PE again, been doing it for a week, I'd really like to get over 9"x6" this time.
Even after a week, it already feels bigger :smile:

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
PE is very similar to body building if you stop. Use it or loose it is the motto, so you’ll see a degree of reduction in gains. Don’t worry though, you won’t put weight on! Even retired body builders don’t put weight on if they adopt an appropriate diet and keep active. It’s only those that become couch potatoes and generally go to seed that have weight problems, the same as for everybody else, otherwise…. I mean, look at Arni to name but a few.

I did body building many years ago when involved in sport but when I retired from the game and adjusted my diet I simply lost the muscle mass. I also stopped PE-ing a few years back and lost some gains, but as my cock is more important to me than sport I now Jelq and stretch a couple of times a week to keep in shape, and I enjoy it

Last edited:

Yeah mate, I can say same happened to me.

I started around 6x5, stretched it out to 8.5x7.... then had a bad experience... took myself off the market for a long time and gave up on the jelqing and stretching. I dropped back to 6x6... been working on it for about a month now, girth is way easier to gain back than length... and it's the length that I want!

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Yeah mate, I can say same happened to me.

I started around 6x5, stretched it out to 8.5x7.... then had a bad experience... took myself off the market for a long time and gave up on the jelqing and stretching. I dropped back to 6x6... been working on it for about a month now, girth is way easier to gain back than length... and it's the length that I want!
Woah! those are serious losses! Makes mine seem insignificant! I know from experience that gains are a bit quicker to recover if you've already increased the size previously.
I'm taking this PE phase quite seriously, 1mm per week is my goal.
Good luck to you!

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
how many strokes and what jelq techniques are you guys using....how long would it take before you'd start seeing noticeable gains?
I "dry jelq" almost erect but without a full "OK" grip. I do this for 15mins at the moment but will increase the duration as needed. If I get too hard I stop and do erect kegels to try and stretch my maximum erection size. (Not a standard exercise but I used to do this alone before PE became so popular with the internet and grew a little) I'll do this several times during a jelquing session.
I said that my goal is 1mm per week, which are good gains for a veteran, younger newbies can expect quicker gains.

1mm x 52 weeks = 2" per year - this is quite realistic with consistency.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I use my "fowfee" grip. It's easier on my thumbs and I can get a deeper grip. Video and pic illustration in my gallery.
I use a similar hold, sometimes when my hand is tired, I'll press my fingers down using the other hand.

www.thundersplace.org has all the info you need, jamie8fatinches.

Kegels are simply contractions of the muscle which can stop urine exiting during urination. You can also squeeze more blood into your erection by kegelling which makes your penis stand up.
Reverse kegels use the same muscles but have the effect of making urine flow faster. They are used with certain stretching exercises and for orgasm control.

Yeah, this is very common with PE. You gain, stop, and then lose gains. Most me lose just about 1/4" of their gains so when you PE, you always want to overshoot your goal. Some guys lose more, some lose nothing. It's important to do what is called, "cementing gains." That means you need to do maintenance once you have reached your goal. While you may not jelq every day, a session ever few days for about six months should cement your gains and prevent or, at least, decrease any loss.