Dongalong & Andro Man - A myth?

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is correct. I too, know so little about the subject, that only I can be objective.

:biglaugh:

We here at the Wrey & The Seven Doctors Discovery Institute would like to extend a warm welcome to our esteemed colleague, Justasking. We would also like to extend to him an honorary seat within our hallowed halls in recognition for his fine work in the field of non sequitur correlative analysis.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biglaugh:

We here at the Wrey & The Seven Doctors Discovery Institute would like to extend a warm welcome to our esteemed colleague, Justasking. We would also like to extend to him an honorary seat within our hallowed halls in recognition for his fine work in the field of non sequitur correlative analysis.

I am sincerely and deeply honored, Dr Wrey. I have spent a lifetime not studying this topic, so I am ready to begin my work. Where is the video camera?

Totally off the subject, but I thought I would share...

I used to have a bumper sticker that said, "I used to be Snow White, but I drifted..."
See? This vindicates our theory, Dr Wrey. We must sign up Dr. Meg immediately. She is adorable and would certainly be great on camera.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see!!! Someone allowed the reptilian illuminati globalists into LPSG!!!

Where's David Icke when you need him!!!!

It's worse, dong. The Illuminati have joined forces with the Trilateral Commission. They have us both spiritually and economically.

*blush* Do I get to be naked? :tongue:
Dr. Meg, your question will require some extensive research. We should begin collaboration immediately.