Dongalong or other knowledgeable people. quick question plz n thx!

Boing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, the interesting things and info I find here LOL. I've always wanted to gain a little bit of length but never thought it possible. I've looked in this forum but found a lot of terms and things I'm not familiar with. Are there any technics that I might be able to use for added length but Not girth?

I am rather girthy so I'm not looking to expand there lol...but god I'd love an extra 0.5 inch or so in length even if it takes a long time. My measurements are 7" length by 7.5"girth and just shy of 8"(head) I have some problems with girth already...no need there BUT 7.5 length would be Fantastic! lol.

What is PE? I admit....I could search more here and I am Still searching. If anybody feels like filling me in I would be Very thankfull! Also, tubes....do these add girth and length for a short period of time after using...or do you have to use a cockring as well to keep any gain after using? Will I have trouble using a tube with my girth? *shrugs* I don't know lol

Anyhow! If anybody Loves giving out info they have likely done 50 times already I'd be very gratefull ;) Thanks all!!

PS: still reading! I LOVE this site lol.

Boing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ohhh, I was of the opinion that 7" is somewhat short(For this site at least hehe)

Have you known anybody that has tried any of the gadgets or technics in this forum BronxBombshell?

Boing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hrm, that's a fair bit of gains lol. Not sure I would like an inch+ in girth gains.

I'm 31 though....not likely any growth spurts left in me ;)

Thanks BronxBombshell!!

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
For length gains you have to tug you cock!

Manual stretching - wrap your thumb and fore finger around your penis shaft just behind the glans and pull using quite a lot of force and hold for 10 seconds in all directions.
This is the most basic exercise in PE, it works because by pulling with a lot of force, you are breaking intercellular connections in the penis shaft (tunica) and the ligaments that attach the penis to the body. The bodies reaction to this is to fill in the gaps by producing new cells. It is a natural way for the body to adapt to the new stresses that are being put on it. Girth may also increase slightly because the body "bulks up" to withstand the extra force although in my case It didn't.

There are variations on the above exercise but all use the same principle: jelq stretch, hanging weights, wearing a penis extender although Motlissof has grown from average to over 10" in length!!! just by manual stretching.

If you have already found the link, www.thundersplace.org is the best free PE site on the net in my opinion, they exellent have tutorials for newbies.

Boing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow, thank's for the info Dongalong, much appreciated....I have soo much reading to do :) *starts reading!*

Gillette, I could handle "Some" Girth gains I think. In all honesty it just takes some patience and care the first bit =/ I Would start to get worried if 1" gains were possible though. I'm hoping that is rare and not something to be expected :)

Ohhh BTW Gillette, I'm originally from Nova Scotia as well. Middleton, NS to be exact. Nice to meet ya *waves* :)