'Donkey Boy' Looking to chat w/ other 'Donkey Boys'

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by malinariboy, May 29, 2006.

1. malinariboy

malinariboy New Member

Hey, I am just tryin' this out, I stumbled across this site, actually. Looks right up my alley. I am an extremely young looking 42 yr. old, I have interest in this site for obvious reasons, not only do I have a huge dick, but I like having the commonality in the guys I chat w/. I am an extremely lean, 6'2"170 lbs. shoulder length blonde/red hair.Piercing blue eyes. I have been told I am beautiful, I of course appreciate that and hope it to be true. I work extremely hard at keeping it hot & healthy. I work out 7days a week, eat really clean, drink gallons of water, and play w/ my 8"x7" 'donkey, whenever I get the chance. (which is almost everywhere:tongue: ) I have interests in everything from swimming to biking,surfing to working out. I like talking about just about all subjects. I am a guy who likes the people in my life,..(my friends:wink: ) To have it goin' on. In other words, have your shit togeather. No drugs, other then a little booze, rush, grass, ya' know?! No heavy crap and all the trips that come w/ it. I like people who have the balls to be politically, IN- correct! I think this society would be in a lot better shape, if people spent less time wording everything just right, so-as-to not hurt feelings. Then turning around talking crap behind backs. Be real!! Be interesting!! Be honest, Be colorful! make me laugh!!...I am commited,& totally in love w/ my guy of over 13 years. We have this incredible relationship where we are connected on SOOO many levels, but one of the beauties of our relationship is our abilitiy and need to be independant, and to embrace the man animal in ourselves. We respect and enjoy each other, while we are both of the mind, that finding a person to live this life w/, gives us the rare pleasure of someone to walk beside and share the whole experiance with, while living thru it. Not losing our own, beautiful, independant self. It is after all MY soul, My tastes, My passions,And his on HIS own, that attracted us. Why people allow themselves to loose these things because of a relationship, is beyond my comprehension. So,... there is a little about me, I hope to hear from other shining, sexy people. Till then....

2. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

WOW!

This is one the best introductory posts in a long time. Welcome Donkey!

3. rippedmuscledad

rippedmuscledad New Member

I second that!!!! Welcome Donkey...... Enjoy!!!:cool:

4. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

:cool: Welcome! Thats what its all about The lust for life!

5. findfirefox

Gold Member

Hello, long intro (in fact I kinda dazed off durring)

6. Matthew

Gold Member

Welcome to LPSG!

7. JonahFalcon

JonahFalcon Active Member

Albums:
    too bad not in NYC.

Draft saved Draft deleted