Donkey Danny

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was in an erotic rage. With Karen still sleeping in the tent, I allowed donkey-dicked Danny to tie me loosely with stretchy bungee cords to the blanket on top of the cement picnic table in the empty campsite next door.

The sun had been up for about 15 minutes in the still empty campground. My head was over-hanging the picnic table in the expectation that Danny was going to give my lips a good fucking.

Instead, he was bouncing the glans of his big, bent erection hands-free off my nose, chin and lips and laughing.

'Let me suck your dick!' I pleaded.

'Nope!' Danny laughed and continued playfully battering my upside-down face with his bare cockhead.

My pleading and Dan's raucous laughter finally woke up Karen. Still half-asleep she came up beside him and from my view saw her fondle his scrotum from behind.

She snorted when she saw me strapped helpless to the picnic table.

'What's going on, babe?' She asked Danny, sleep still in her voice.

Danny shrugged and continued to bounce his hard dick off my face.

Karen giggled at the sight.

'Danny won't let me suck his dick!' I raged helplessly. 'Make him let me suck his cock, Karen!' I pleaded. 'He keeps pulling it away at the last second!'

She looked at her lover. 'Wow. You got him to beg for your great big wanger, huh?'

Danny nodded and laughed.

Karen looked down at me. 'Look at you. Danny never got ME to beg for his foot-long weiner, god knows he tried though! But at least I kept my dignity!' She laughed in my face.

Danny let up from gently battering my face with his erection while he kissed Karen on the mouth.

Suppressing my anger at not being able to suck on a monster-sized pecker dangling inches from my mouth, I pathetically whimpered to Karen.

'Please tell your boyfriend to let me suck his dick! Please?' I was unsuccessfully holding back tears of frustration.

'Hey Dan,' she said. 'How about letting your friend here suck on that great big wanger of yours?'

Dan shook his head. 'Nope!'

Karen shrugged. 'I tried. I'm going to get the fire started and make us breakfast. You boys have fun!' She turned to go back to our camp.

'Karen!' I shouted, abandoning what was left of my shredded dignity and self-respect. 'Please help me! Order him to let me suck his dick!'

'Well if Danny doesn't want you to suck him off, I don't know what I'm supposed to do about?!' She said.

Danny said something to her I didn't catch and they both laughed.

'What?!' I asked, my rage asked.

Karen giggled. She grabbed Danny's big bent erection in the middle and started expertly pumping it.

'Danny said he wants me to jack him off all over your face. Don't worry, I'll warn you in time for you to close your eyes,' she laughed. 'Maybe!'

Reactions: B_er