Donkey Dick real or not

Extremecummer

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Vincennes, Indiana, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That is a guy named Max DeLong who has made a career out of showing his strangly dark penis. He is apparently large, but also may have had injections and does some pumping. His cock apprears to be a different size in every film. Additionally, sometimes it has an odd lump or ring of bulge around it, near the base ... a hallmark of pumping.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So that's really a pumped dick instead of a dildo attachment? If so, easily biggest real (I mean fleshly, whether or not pumped) dick I've ever seen. It does look more so than other questionable ones, and also more real than some of the old Freaks of Nature videos from around 1994 that were definitely dildoes. Has same look as James Williams pumped dick in Al Parker Surge movies like 'Better than Ever' but even bigger (Williams's was definitely real.)

Oh well, it's a 'lifestyle' sort of life, I guess.

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well my friend it seem big , but not 8,5 " lenght , first your navel can't be seem in the picture so a 5,5 " lenght penis is at two fingers down of the navel , a 8,5 " must be (or reach ) around a hand (four fingers ) up from the navel .
The hands also imply a little two hands are about 6 " inches lenght

is
XTube Videos

Check this out if you think he was big!!

Shonna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like them big and I like them thick but, this guy would not get within a mile of my pussy. It is unbelivably ugly.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Truly one of the weirdest whores I've ever seen.

It must be absolutely scintillating to converse with him. I bet he's just up on everything...lol... looks a little Indian, might know all about Indian nuclear program... The brief moment when the guy starts sucking him on the sofa is sexy, because he's got his legs spread and the other guy is really butch and makes sexy moans of pleasure, and he forces the dick into some sort of reasonable framework--but it's a fairly one-dimensional esthetic, one might say. When he's playing with it at the beginning, it just looks like a sub-prime mortgage offering--read the fine print in this case.

Oh well, if it came through a glory hole and didn't stink of hard work, it might be exotic for a few minutes, but it's something like a cross between a steamed eggplant and a steamed butternut squash.

Not so much 'no soul', just a wobbly fruit or vegetable

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
amazing, someone slipped another max delong thread into the forum. This isn't fair, this ugly, dead dicked asshole probably has more threads then Mario Lopez and thats saying something.