Donkey Dick real or not

D_Golley Thatsbig

Experimental Member
Media
There are some really vicious people on this board. Goodness. Max Delong has been around for a long long time and his company seems to keep doing well so somebody must be buying his videos. I think his dick is huge and incredibly sexy. He is also a good looking guy to me. I've never seen any of his videos other the clips on X-tube so I can't attest to their quality. But I have chatted with him online and he seems to be a very nice guy. Please keep in mind that the people you slam are sometimes members of this board and that they are people too.

As far as the pumping goes, he seems to have achieved what many guys want. Isn't a bigger dick the goal? Max's dong is darker from the pumping, but it is huge and unlike some other pumpers he doesn't have to keep his cinched to maintain the size nor does he have the bloated donut or other shape issues that often come with pumping. That to me seems like a great achievement. Instead of nasty remarks, someone should ask how he manages this. It is likely that he has been injected since you no longer see his head and his dick seems to continue to get both longer and thicker as time passes. Plus, if you have ever seen a close-up of his dick, you can't see the veins. But to me, it doesn't matter how he achieved his huge size. It's incredible and extremely hot to me. His dick does get hard, maybe not rock hard like a teenager ;) but hard none the less. Like most guys with huge dicks, his only points straight out on rare occasions. Instead it kind of points down. But that doesn't mean it isn't hard. I've known a couple of guys like that and more time than not when a dick gets to a certain size this is actually the normal. Men like Mandingo who have huge dicks that get rock hard and point straight out are rare.

So I say to Max congrats on your achievement and I hope it continues to get even longer and thicker.

likemHUNG12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im new to this website.
I have been buying Max Delong videos/dvd for several years now,even have some that are not available anymore.He is a fantasy of mine.I sure hope to have an appt.with him someday.

i love this guy's cock.

he used to be pretty active on xtube, now, we have only memories. maybe he got a girl...

i wish he'd do more videos!

XTube Videos

Check this out if you think he was big!!

i love this guy's cock! it's gotta be bigger than 8 inches... he's wayy bigger than me, and i'm 8 inches. maybe it's just that he's really skinny. that's hot to me.

he used to be pretty active on xtube... now, we are only left with the memories. maybe he got a girl or something.

i wish he'd make more videos!