Donnie Wahlberg

TrentonLuke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just finished watching SAW II, pretty horrible.. but there was one good part about it.. Donnie Wallberg.. anyone have any info on him.. we've all seen his brother.. but I wanna know a little more about Donnie

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Like his brother, he's a rather surprisingly good actor. I watched every episode of Boomtown for the short time it was on and continue to be amazed every time I watch The Sixth Sense.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
RideRocket said:
I think both are good actors. I especially thought Donnie did a great job in "Band of Brothers."

Yeah, I forgot about Band of Brothers. He held his own in a cast of extremely talented people. He was able to actually scour out a separate character that was pretty memorable. (I know, I know; except it slipped my mind...)

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would like for him to take me and use me as he pleases. Hell, he could even snuff that cigarette out anywhere on my body....

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pecker said:
Mark sucks up all the air on the forums and celebrity sites so you'll just have to settle for a Donniegoogle:

http://common.ziffdavisinternet.com/util_get_image/11/0,1425,i=118596,00.jpg

Pecker, thanks for this image.

I've never thought he was much of anything to look at and this photo confirms it. What a beast. Nice face Marky Mark. All you need is your "wife beater" and you'll be home free.

He's always maintained he has a third nipple. Don't see it in this pic but I've seen evidence of it in others. I'd like to push his head down and force him to suck on it the jerk.

This guy is what my mum calls "common".:rolleyes:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Stronzo said:
I've never thought he was much of anything to look at and this photo confirms it. What a beast. Nice face Marky Mark. All you need is your "wife beater" and you'll be home free.

He's always maintained he has a third nipple. Don't see it in this pic but I've seen evidence of it in others. I'd like to push his head down and force him to suck on it the jerk.
Stronzo, the picture is of "Marky's" older brother Donnie, hence the lack of a "third nipple." Also not as cute, IMO, but I have to agree Marky was never a beauty contest winner.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Matthew said:
Stronzo, the picture is of "Marky's" older brother Donnie, hence the lack of a "third nipple." Also not as cute, IMO, but I have to agree Marky was never a beauty contest winner.

AH! Thanks.

I think my impression of Mark is tainted by his purported homophobic remarks on some British talk show some time ago. Back in the day of the underwear ads he certainly had a physical appeal. The brothers come from Quincy Massachusetts (quite near where I am on Cape Cod) and they wreak of that nasty thug undercurrent of fag hating "homeboys". Quincy is lousy with it.

Gross.

Thanks for the clarification Matthew.

Placebo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stronzo said:
I think my impression of Mark is tainted by his purported homophobic remarks on some British talk show some time ago.

Mark actually addressed that issue. He didn't make homophobic remarks, but rather he didn't call down another rapper who did make homophobic comments when they shared the stage on an awards show and in retrospect he regretted that he kept quiet about it. He said that he will never forget the fact that he got his start singing rap in gay bars and that his black fans and gay fans are who gave Marky Mark his start.

Now Donnie...well, he was a member of New Kids On The Block and that alone is enough to make me not even think about the fact that he owns a penis.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Placebo said:
Mark actually addressed that issue. He didn't make homophobic remarks, but rather he didn't call down another rapper who did make homophobic comments when they shared the stage on an awards show and in retrospect he regretted that he kept quiet about it. He said that he will never forget the fact that he got his start singing rap in gay bars and that his black fans and gay fans are who gave Marky Mark his start.

Yeah, I'd read that before somewhere.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
thufirhawat said:
I didn't even know Marky Mark had a brother...but frankly, I prefer the 'original' Walhberg (talking about the face). :tongue:

Since Donnie's older, I guess he's the original?