Donnie Wahlberg

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
TrentonLuke said:
I just finished watching SAW II, pretty horrible.. but there was one good part about it.. Donnie Wallberg.. anyone have any info on him.. we've all seen his brother.. but I wanna know a little more about Donnie

TrentonLuke,

Please hand me your glasses so I can clean them for you. Do you really think Donnie is hot? Or did you really mean to type Mark instead of Donnie?

:wink:

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

uptoolate

1st Like
Media
I have to admit that Donnie has caught my eye since I started watching Blue Bloods, but I really only watch the show 'cuz' Tom is in it!! :biggrin1:

Algernon321

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
His was the actor? that shot Bruce Willis in the film about the cute little boy that had esp ("I can see dead people."), made by the Indian director
He has had a few minor roles (kidnapper in film with Mel Gibson, newspaper tycoon? whose son is missing) HE also had musical group (awful) and is from Dorchester MA like the rest of them. He was a street punk. I knew Marky when he was "on the street" in Boston (very young).:wink:

JackU

Superior Member
Media
Neither brother is going to win any modelling contests; however they're still both sexy as hell. Mark's face looks very weathered and haggard for his age, even though he's kept his body in good shape.
Errr ... Mark was a very successful Calvin Klein model.

DpvyW4iWsAIaXej