Donny Deutsch and Dylan Ratigan on MSNBC

Branleur49008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
These two middle-aged silver daddies are fucking HOT. I'm sure, at least in my fantasies, that both are packing thick pieces of meat. Would love to be tag teamed by those guys. Yeah!

Lionsden49

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wondered when those two would surface here. Both are incredible. Don't leave out Willie Geist, Joe Scarborough, and Richard Haas either.

Lionsden49

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am not surprised, Joe, but how did you know? He does workout alot, though. That's evident from the size of his arms.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
These two middle-aged silver daddies are fucking HOT. I'm sure, at least in my fantasies, that both are packing thick pieces of meat. Would love to be tag teamed by those guys. Yeah!

Dylan Ratigan is only 38! Luv that guy and miss him on CNBC...it hasn't been the same since he moved to MSNBC. (Sorry, Maria B., but you ain't no Dylan!) Ratigan has one of the smartest shows on cable--he calls out the hypocrites, crooks and cynics--irrespective of political affiliation. Wish they had moved him to the 6:00 time spot, but that may make his workday way too long or conflict with his radio show.

Attachments

Last edited:

distance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOVE Ratigan - though judging by MichiganRico's photos, he's getting MUCH better with age (wish he were older than me, though....just my thing...)

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Dylan was on Bill Maher last night. DAMN. He was wearing a maroon shirt buttoned down a little and his hairy chest showing. This is the first time I'd ever seen him and couldnt' take my eyes off him.
I try to put the whole picture together and one of the thing in the picture are hands. Hes got the longest fingers I've seen that didn't look like spider legs.
Beautiful smile.. hell I could go on for hours!