ladysara

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a crush with Don. How can't you not like him tho He is cute, got hairy body (I love the decent amount of that hair on his whole body), tattoo on bis chest is just a good art and suitable place to put it on, smooth butt and of course that 8 inches long and a thick 6 inches around of that gorgeous dick.

I was kinda jealous the SW owner got the chance to handjob him. He did a great job to take the opportunity while measuring his dick and decided to grab ot while Don's dick is very hard. The way he grabbed it, arrrghhhh, I want to do that too . I love Don's reaction when his cock is being grabbed and the handjob is nice. His pleasure was so mesmerized and of course, horny as fuck tho. He is really enjoying it. Love him so much.

Last but not least, that cum, squirt onto his body and the owner's hand, perfect kiss I wish I can lick Don's cum haha it must be salty protein delicious

Anyway anyone knows Don's social media account, do tell me or anyone who likes him. I want to appreciate him. Hahhh imagine he is my husband. Damn! Could smell him all the time. I don't mind being bottom everytime he asks for sex haha
9630c990cad09148efddf4dc351e8219.mp4

Joseph5521

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have a crush with Don. How can't you not like him tho He is cute, got hairy body (I love the decent amount of that hair on his whole body), tattoo on bis chest is just a good art and suitable place to put it on, smooth butt and of course that 8 inches long and a thick 6 inches around of that gorgeous dick.

I was kinda jealous the SW owner got the chance to handjob him. He did a great job to take the opportunity while measuring his dick and decided to grab ot while Don's dick is very hard. The way he grabbed it, arrrghhhh, I want to do that too . I love Don's reaction when his cock is being grabbed and the handjob is nice. His pleasure was so mesmerized and of course, horny as fuck tho. He is really enjoying it. Love him so much.

Last but not least, that cum, squirt onto his body and the owner's hand, perfect kiss I wish I can lick Don's cum haha it must be salty protein delicious

Anyway anyone knows Don's social media account, do tell me or anyone who likes him. I want to appreciate him. Hahhh imagine he is my husband. Damn! Could smell him all the time. I don't mind being bottom everytime he asks for sex haha
Did he ever do anything else?

drichter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Is he straight

bamboozle9999

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Thumbs up indeed! Fuck! :emoji_thumbsup:holy shit!

Reactions: JM91

qnn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That was super hot! He didn't even offer him more money to finish him off!!
I wish he did more scenes but he isn't listed in the site.