Don't ban JSZ

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Please mods, please do not take JustSomeZombie from this site, regardless of the circumstances. He is one of the last intelligent, witty, thick skinned liberal who writes anything worth reading in the politics forum. I do not know what I would do without him. And I know I cannot be the only one who would not like to see him go right?

D_Percy_Prettywillie

Account Disabled
Media
LOL

I can't believe you actually made this thread. Thank you in advance anyone who goes on to post a message of support. Once the inevitable happens (since I'm not going to stop posting in the Political Forum) and I'm gone I hope one of you will pick up where I left off.

Horrible, we might not agree on... really very much of anything? But you're a funny guy. Speaking on behalf of my future self in the past tense? It was a pleasure.

JSZ

Last edited:

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don`t worry.
He will get:
a heads up.
a warning
a temp ban- one week
a temp ban 3 weeks
a temp ban one month.
a temp ban 3 months
and a perma ban:)
He has time;))))

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL

I can't believe you actually made this thread. Thank you in advance anyone who goes on to post a message of support. Once the inevitable happens (since I'm not going to stop posting in the Political Forum) and I'm gone I hope one of you will pick up where I left off.

Horrible, we might not agree on... really very much of anything? But you're a funny guy. Speaking on behalf of my future self in the past tense? It was a pleasure.

JSZ

Yes sir, if it happens, I will consider it a dark day indeed. But, if you're banned, I feel like I would be too, so who knows what's gonna happen.

dazedandconfused

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have never seen him cross the line.

I agree with most of what he says, personally. Where we differ, mainly, is the role of government to force said things.

I will certainly support JSZ!

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Please mods, please do not take JustSomeZombie from this site, regardless of the circumstances. He is one of the last intelligent, witty, thick skinned liberal who writes anything worth reading in the politics forum. I do not know what I would do without him. And I know I cannot be the only one who would not like to see him go right?

Who? Never heard of him. Must be some newbie only hangs out in Chat.

Someone said if he brings treats to the mods they won't ban him. (of course that person got banned so that might be wrong)