Don't be mad, just be respectful.

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Mysterygirl, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Mysterygirl

Mysterygirl New Member

Albums:
    So I know that this is a site dedicated to penis and the many issues and roles that come with having a penis or coming contact with penis but, really sending private messages telling me how hot I am and how you want to fuck me so bad are a bit off putting. Yes I am a member because I support large penises but I don't feel the need to be bombarded by PMs to ask me what I think about your cock or if I am down for swallowing your load.
    Another thing that really gets me is when men refer to me as girl. I am a woman not a girl, otherwise I would have no business being on this site. It's a bit off topic but it is a pet peeve I harbor.
    Not all of the people on this site that I have come into contact with are like this and I am more than likely taking myself too seriously given the fact that I post risque photos and the mere fact that I even stumbled across this site and became a member.
    I guess what I am trying to convey is that yes I support penis but I don't have to support crude behaviour.

2. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL, seriously welcome to the jungle.

Let's see I've been offered cum (oh boy just what I've always wished for, random strange guy cum NO JOKE he wanted to send it to me*vomit*), penis molds (if I would just give out my address.... *clicks my little red slippers to get out of OZ*), private romps (discrete but of course...wonder why that is? MARRIED??????)

I don't really think those pm's ever stop, I just say no thanks and move on. Sometimes the pm's are so ridiculous I feel the need to post them in the PMs'ing sticky thread at the top. There are tons of GUYS on the site getting the same type of stuff so don't think it's just you. My advice is just laugh, roll your eyes and delete it. Some play cat and mouse, but I've learned the simplier action is the best way to wash your hands of it.

3. Mysterygirl

Mysterygirl New Member

Albums:
    Thank you kindly I didn't want to come of as whiny or woe is me. I am just not down for strange men talking to me like I am for sale

4. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Some are born with large penises. Others have them thrust into us. I'm a member here because I'm part of the latter group. My husband was doubley-blessed, therefore, I am looking for empathetic spirits who know my plight or pleasure.

I get a lot of PMs asking if I'm interested or please look at their pics and comment. 1) I'm not interested, and 2) I don't click links. Heavens, every time I forget and click a link I'm greeted with a one-eyed trouser snake and I almost scream! Sorry, I get shocked easily.

Somebody sent me a link to a website called omegele or something like that. Stupid me clicked it. At first it seemed very interesting - get to chat with complete strangers. Except all the guys are jacking off! What's up with that? Is that all you do all day? Holy cow! LOL! I think I've seen more penises in 10 minutes than I've seen in person my whole life!!! No, hello, how are you. I'd say hi and they'd whip it out! And of course, typing with one hand they'd ask me to "help them out." Stupid me asked how. Stupid, stupid, stupid question.

Nope, I don't cam. Yes I do have a webcam because Cap set up Mum and me for Christmas so we can chat. But don't look for me to be indiscrete with it.

Side note: Cap rang me up from work and almost did an strip for me on cam! LOL! Sorry, didn't take it from him, so I'm not going to take it from you.

5. Daisy

Gold Member

I see you're new here so I understand your post.

#1 You learn to ignore it

#2 At first you feel you have to address all the PM's you get and then realize you can't so you ignore them.

#3. They dont do it to be offensive, most are just horny or clueless

#4 You learn to ignore it

#5 You learn to ignore it

6. Mysterygirl

Mysterygirl New Member

Albums:
    Thank you for all the feed back ladies. It is really helpful and I know I'm not the only one on this site getting propositions, it's just shocking because I don't believe for a minute that if it weren't for the annonimity granted by just having a picture of your cock most of these men wouldn't be so bold and in some cases down right sick nasty.

7. D_Pomeroy Pokingstick

D_Pomeroy Pokingstick Account Disabled

8. D_Mongo Pubestrimmer

D_Mongo Pubestrimmer Account Disabled

I'd just ignore it, I can only imagine some of the creep shows PMing you, I get them from gay men saying some pretty nasty stuff lol, Just ignore it

9. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    Some day when you're old like me and the pm's stop you'll wish someone just anyone will send you a pm. Be carefull what you ask for you might just regret it.
    I sure do wish I had your problem with woman sending me pm's telling me what they'd like to do with my cock.
    Don't get me wrong you always have to screen pm crazies but sometimes I feel like being a little bit of a nut too.
    As many have said already, give yourself some time to learn more about yourself, lpsg and the people on it.
    What turns you off now might be because you're afraid of who you really are, after all look at what site your on, Large Penis Support Group (LPSG).

10. Mysterygirl

Mysterygirl New Member

Albums:
    Nice to hear from the guys :) It makes me feel a lot better. I don't want to mean to anyone I just don't like the forceful freakiness I encounter sometimes.

11. Mysterygirl

Mysterygirl New Member

Albums:
    I like male attention but not when it's crazy blatant nonsense. I am pretty young yes, but I know what I like and it isn't fear that is making me upset with these guys, it's that some of the PMs sent to me are just gross.

12. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh, by the way, if you were'nt so smoking hot the guys wouldn't be buggin ya. Sorry about the one's turning you off just enjoy the ones that turn you on and you'll be just fine.
    By the way, have you tried the ignore button, it works great, when there's someone bothering you, lpsg has an option to block them completly so it's like they don't even exist, try it.

13. Mysterygirl

Mysterygirl New Member

Albums:
    Haha I am taking it in stride. I don't really see myself as some erection inducing character so that's why I'm always surprised when I get some of the PMs

14. enormouslyaverage

Albums:
    This is where I'm glad I kind of fly 'under the radar'. I get the odd message from gay guys with repulsive propositions, but for the most part I don't hear from anyone.

I can onnnnnly imagine the kind of stuff the women and more well known/attractive guys on the site receive...

15. Daisy

Gold Member

Let me just state for the record, that I've gotten a lot of complimentary PM's, and I do appreciate it. I am always grateful to receive compliments but frankly I can't answer them all, and I usually just read them and say "OK thats nice". Hopefully the guys arent too offended and understand that girls who get a lot of PM's can't answer them all. As far as the crude "nice rack" comments, those are not necessarily appreciated and I dont feel bad about ignoring those. You will get a LOT of "do you want to chat sometime" offers and those are hard to deal with because you can only explain so many times that you dont want to chat and that chatting is only an avenue to a hook up and I dont want to hook up, so whats the point? Know what I mean? I try to balance the jerks with the genuine nice guys and try to be as cordial as possible to everyone (though arguably sometimes Im not, depending on the day) but you just do the best you can and try to ignore the bad seeds.

16. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

I sympathize with how plain stupid and gross many clueless men can be, especially in the anonymity of the intertubes...

However... on the point of being called "girl" when you claim to me a "woman"...

Seriously? That's something you are gonna bother investing even a minor amount of outrage at? That is such a teenage thing to say...

You are 19... sorry, but that makes calling you a girl perfectly acceptable ( like in "girlfriend"- boyfriend" etc? )

and, trust me 19, there will come an age when you feel flattered to be referred to as a girl.
    Its just a common idiom of speech... not worth making an issue.

As to the men being such idiots... as the other women advise, learn to ignore it...
    Such men deserve your compassion, because you know they are never gonna have a real woman...

17. toolman4897

toolman4897 Member

Wow!

People really do this?

I always try to PM somebody on any site as if i was standing there talking to them in person...i guess i am just old and respectful...

BTW you are very attractive.

18. toolman4897

toolman4897 Member

#18 toolman4897, Jan 10, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2011
  19. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    I really, honestly think it must be the last dying brain cell that makes the decision to send a PM that says "nice rack" or "chek out my dix, u so hawt". It's like that construction worker that hoots or whistles as a beautiful woman drives by. What did he think he was going to get out of that?

Last brain cell, that's all I'm saying. I guess I have too many left to bother sending pervy PMs to people I've never even spoken with personally. Oh well.

PS, you are pretty hot though.

(Laff.)

20. Mysterygirl

Mysterygirl New Member

Albums:
    It is my personal choice to be offended by someone referring to me as girl. It's nothing to make into an issue it's just that I'm not a dog or a child so I don't appreciate it. This isn't meant to sound angry but it's how I feel about the issue and I am sure that when I am deemed older or more mature I definitely won't be wishing someone would refer to me as girl especially as an African American.(This is not a race issue either)

Draft saved Draft deleted