Don't be mad, just be respectful.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If the number of PMs you get really starts bothering you, take your photos down. You'll find it will serious reduce the number of randoms you get. The sort who send random PMs aren't usually interested in personality when they don't know if you've got the looks to go with it.

And as the other women have said, you just learn to ignore them.

Oliver_Clothesoff

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've always wondered how a lot of the ladies felt about the crude PMs from guys. I suppose quite a few like them or they wouldn't be here. I always keep my PMs and pic comments respectful to the ladies. Partly because that's just how I am and partly out of respect for my wife. I don't feel right telling some girl I want to do this or that to her. (Not that I don't want to. I'm just not going to say it "out loud".) But then, I also prefer the galleries that show classy pics and not something out of a gynocologist's textbook.

Not being overly endowed I've only gotten one mildly crude PM and it was from a guy. I just didn't reply and never heard from him again.

Just my two cents worth.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
If the number of PMs you get really starts bothering you, take your photos down. You'll find it will serious reduce the number of randoms you get. The sort who send random PMs aren't usually interested in personality when they don't know if you've got the looks to go with it.

And as the other women have said, you just learn to ignore them.

The moment I took down my small gallery (and I'm a straight man), the number of PMs I got fell off the map. It was fantastic.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To the nice guys that PM me, thanks fellas. I do appreciate your wonderful compliments and comments. I try my best to play nice on these boards, and I will always answer you. To the creeps, yeah, well, if you haven't heard back from me now you know why.

Again, I'll never click a link. Too many surprises and too many things I can't unsee.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think calling a female above a certain age "girl" is condescending (aside from the word girlfriend). Having said that though, if part of your own username has the word "girl" in it, it is somewhat understandable why people would think it's ok to call you girl.

jennizeus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i totally agree mysterygirl, some of the messages iv received are so forward and intrusive...i dont get why people send such messages......just leave us be and let us lurk around the forum

DasLeezard

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can deal with a lot of crap, and I usually ignore horrible PMs or I end up writing a snarky response that gets a 'ur a bitch' type replies, but getting those 'I wan2 c ur pussy' PMs make me want to vomit out of all orifices.

Mysterygirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah I just want someone to say something normal once in a while in a PM. Obviously us ladies who are deemed attractive are asking too much.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I really, honestly think it must be the last dying brain cell that makes the decision to send a PM that says "nice rack" or "chek out my dix, u so hawt". It's like that construction worker that hoots or whistles as a beautiful woman drives by. What did he think he was going to get out of that?

Last brain cell, that's all I'm saying. I guess I have too many left to bother sending pervy PMs to people I've never even spoken with personally. Oh well.

At least the construction worker gets the acceptance of his peers when he hoots (I assume), so that puts him ahead. :p

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree with the other women on here - just ignore. I have gotten all types, but a surprising number of guys just say "I like your pics, thanks" and that's it. A few are dedicated to trying to get me to chat or cam - which I DO NOT DO!!! I never chat with strangers, only with friends.

So just ignore or block. Horny guys are horny guys. Slime washes off.

TheScotsman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On the one hand I'd figure that sort of attention would be vaguely flattering, but at the same time it's easy to see how irritating it could get very quickly. The main thing that worries is me when guys seem to take the whole internet anonymousness thing and use to just spout hateful gibberish.

It sucks there's people who think it's cool to act as extreme as that, but that just seems to be part and parcel of life's general shittiness I suppose.

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am less offended getting messages on this site vs. online dating. I'm not easily offended, but don't respond to ones that are just plain rude. My LPSG pet peeve is when random guys ask me to comment on their pictures. Hey Guys...if I like what I see I'll comment, if you have to ask, then...

gnawtee

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I know that this is a site dedicated to penis and the many issues and roles that come with having a penis or coming contact with penis but, really sending private messages telling me how hot I am and how you want to fuck me so bad are a bit off putting. Yes I am a member because I support large penises but I don't feel the need to be bombarded by PMs to ask me what I think about your cock or if I am down for swallowing your load.
Another thing that really gets me is when men refer to me as girl. I am a woman not a girl, otherwise I would have no business being on this site. It's a bit off topic but it is a pet peeve I harbor.
Not all of the people on this site that I have come into contact with are like this and I am more than likely taking myself too seriously given the fact that I post risque photos and the mere fact that I even stumbled across this site and became a member.
I guess what I am trying to convey is that yes I support penis but I don't have to support crude behaviour.

lol.. u should expect this behavior when u join a site like this.. thats like working for nickelodeon and getting mad if someone slimes you lol..

u know guys cant cant think when all the blood is in their penis lol. I guess you just have to deal with it because this thread won't change anything. Sorry ma'm