Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was sexting with friend a while ago and he called me a Dirty girl.

It surprised me how much i disliked being called this, i wasn't offended, but Ive never considered myself a ''Dirty girl", and being called that caught me completely off guard. I guess in the depths of my subconscious i consider it a bad thing, and not something i associate myself with.

So ladies my question is, are there any seemingly innocent names or terms you dislike being called or associated with?

kephers

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think being called like this was part of the sexting... not the eay someone would actually call you.. some girl are turned on by this some not.. but i understand your reaction. It all depend on how you i guess imo

Yeah, being called girl, dear or love.

But how about some uppity cunt stepping down into a thread and acting like she's the spokes woman and anointed voice
for all woman kind?
BLARH BLARH.."Women like this, Women don't like that.....

SORRY but there wasn't a fucking election and hell no you weren't appointed into any position
where you can speak for me personally.

Speak for you and yourself only.
I have a voice, a computer, internet connection and I'm very capable
of voicing my own opinion.
What I don't need is some half wit trying to make generalizations about my sex
in what ever capacity to back up their point of view.

Thanks ever so much.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If a woman says "Hey, Girl!" that's fine. If a man who isn't MY man calls me any kind of girl, I don't like that very much.

If someone wants my attention and they make a noise to get it, be it kissy noises, or a pssst I don't like that. I'm not a wayward puppy.

If I'm a distance away, and someone I don't know wants to talk to me, I don't like for him or her (it's always a him though) to tell me to come to him. No, Fool! If I'm available and you look exceptional, I might be willing to wait for you to approach me if you ask nicely, but I am most certainly not disrupting my agenda to come to you when called. Again, I'm a woman, not a wayward bitch.

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So this big shaved head mechanic goon is babbling about my powerstroke "and cylinder 7 isn't fully contributing, blah blah blah, but you wouldn't understand anyway--missy....."

'Missy, 'eh?---Look, DumbFuck---I told you it was underfueled---what's that loose hose? wouldn't happened to be unplugged from mass air sensor, would it?

I seldom react like that, that quick---something about 'Missy' just really psd me off

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess being born and raised in the South "girl" was always a reference to a young woman and not necessarily in a derogatory way. "Missy" was another usually used by my elders with no negative connotation intended. Usually it was "young missy." I'm still a young missy when I go home to visit. My Dad still calls me girl. It's all relative.

Working closely with big, burly manly men for the last few years my skin has gotten remarkably thick. I've heard the term "bitch" so often that it's almost a badge. In fact, it's a warning to them not to push me over the edge into my bitch mode. You won't like me in my bitch mode. I pull rank when I'm like that.

elizabubblebee

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

It surprised me how much i disliked being called this, i wasn't offended, but Ive never considered myself a ''Dirty girl", and being called that caught me completely off guard. I guess in the depths of my subconscious i consider it a bad thing, and not something i associate myself with.

So ladies my question is, are there any seemingly innocent names or terms you dislike being called or associated with?
I agree with you. Once in the heat of the moment he called me a "nasty little slut" it completely ruined my mood i felt so degraded.

Neller

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One waitress at a place I regularly go to would always call me "babe". No idea why but that particular term bugged me enough I asked her to stop. But stuff like "love" and "hun" from others never bothered me.

nutbag

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ladies, I hope you don't mind my input.. two 'names' that stand out that I would never say to a woman, or when I hear them said in anger I think "holy mother of god she'll kill that person":

"cunt", and "cow"
triple the fucked if proceeded by 'stupid'

Pet names are always awkward. Forgive us guys if we call you something we thought was sweet, or loving.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media

Please put the exchange into context. What exactly did you text that garnered that response?

Reactions: alcor972

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
... It surprised me how much I disliked being called this, I wasn't offended, but I've never considered myself a ''Dirty girl", and being called that caught me completely off guard. I guess in the depths of my subconscious I consider it a bad thing, and not something I associate myself with...

I hope it is OK for me to add my "two-cents" to the conversation, here... Being labeled a "Dirty girl", to me, is right up there, but, also at the same time, the near opposite of being labeled a "Dirty Old Man", ('cause you are a man over 30 y.o., you know!... lol)... Weirdly, both labels can be construed as an insult, and/or as a hot come-on, depending on the delivery, and people involved... Such is the state of the English language at this time when "bad" can mean "good", and "sick" or "wicked", can really mean "hot" or "awesome"... It gets so exhausting trying to explain all that to my friends whose knowledge of English is as a second or third language!

A pet peeve of mine, is being called "Babe", "Baby", and even worse, "bb", by near strangers, online. I understand that millions of people, of many cultures, consider those to be a terms of endearment, but to me they are belittling, and incredibly superficial labels.

A/B

Last edited:
Reactions: halcyondays