Don't forget to show the smaller penises some lovin too.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by LordDivineFist, Apr 21, 2011.

1. LordDivineFist

LordDivineFist New Member

Albums:
    I've been on this site for quite some time now, and I've noticed a lot of support being given to large penises, and that's fine. But I just wanted to remind you all to not to forget to give a hug and a kiss to the smaller penises in your life! I personally may be a bit of a size queen, but I am proud of having my own..smaller blessing...but it only makes me stronger. :biggrin1: I am blessed to live with a man who I love very dearly, and I lavish his cock with an adoring gaze every chance I get, and not once have I ever felt that he doesn't do the same to my package. In this thread, share the love you have and the respect you have for penises less endowed than yours. :wink:

2. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    They come in all shapes and all sizes and we are given what we are born with. Some were given larger than others.......etc.......

I agree with you.

3. LordDivineFist

Albums:
    We are all lucky to be with who we are with, regardless of penis size, while it is important to love that dick, it is also equally important to look at the person it's attached to. We all have our fantasies and our fetishes, but at the end of the day? It's all about who is there for you in my opinion.

4. parchissi

Gold Member

Oh truely spoken. I am always ammused when new members rock up for a critique of their cock!! We would all love a foot long hot dog - but thats not the way we turned out! Get over size and get into what really matters - love, respect, friendship, self worth, joy, happiness, fun, sex, and what ever else you care to think of. And after all - there is always Photoshop!!! Cheers.

5. B_Glib

B_Glib New Member

it's called LARE penis support group for a reason. Large isn't the membership, it's the size of the penis. Small guys are not what this site was intended for.

6. MoocherMan

MoocherMan New Member

Shut up, you are going off-topic. I have been in here for, what, a couple of weeks, and I am already full of this shit. You are so large-cock-centered. This thread is specifically about the joys of the average Joe, and I think it fits the bill of this forums purpose. Large-cock-support goes both ways. Stop hating, start loving:tongue:

7. BuffaloMedic

BuffaloMedic Member

The big ones are fun to play with, but (for me) don't feel very good in the ass. This has helped to make me more of a top. (God bless the bottoms!) For someone I feel a connection with, and really want to please, I have been known to let them have a go at my back side, but this is much easier to take if they're not very big.

Total package is much more important.

8. bruce-san

bruce-san New Member

Albums:
    Say what you like, but personally I like large penises and large penises only.

9. B_cosmognosis

B_cosmognosis New Member

I'd have to agree with you there, pal. The fact that this is a large penis support group does not somehow imply that average penises are not appreciated in their own way.

But that's not what THIS site is about.

I'm beginning to think it's one of those 'if you don't have one you can't understand' sort of things...

:wtf1:

Nobody's 'hating' on small penises here. Been here for years and I haven't seen it; where have you? But, if you have been here for a couple weeks and you don't like what the Large Penis Support Group (imagine a site with a name like that being 'large cock centered! :eek:) is about, then what's the solution? I think you already know.

Furthermore, tell me how a thread about appreciating average penises 'fits the bill of this forums purpose' when the name of the forum is:

Sex With A Large Penis ...

WTF is MoocherMan's point?

I do agree with the part about you being 'full of shit' though...:grumpy:

10. D_yabbadabbadont

D_yabbadabbadont New Member

He wasn't hating he was stating a fact. This is a site for big dicks, go find a site that suits your taste/size I'm sure you'll find one and there hopefully you won't feel hated.

11. LordDivineFist

Albums:
    Well...as the author of this thread I feel it my sworn duty to make a few corrections here to people's way of thinking. This thread was intended to acknowledge the fact that this site is in favor of large penises. I myself prefer them large and in charge, but I merely wanted to remind you all not to forget about the smaller and more average guys out there who are not as blessed as the rest of you. I spoke out not in anger or in reprise, but only in celebration of dick. Appreciate everyone not just for their penis size, but for the value of the person it's attached too. :smile:

12. LordDivineFist

Albums:
    Really though, I meant no harm by it...you all are a wonderful gift that should be happy and celebrated with what you've got. There is nothing better in my world than to lavish a nice big and juicy one. But It also feels nice when my own...less endowed package is respected in its own way. Surely there are those of you with men in their lives be they partners of bigger dicks or friends of women who can be treasured for their own uniqueness..everyone has value here in my opinion.

13. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    Large Penis Support Group..........does not imply to me that you have to be large. It is a support group for large penises but I do have to admit not too much in way of what I'd call support (though there are a few threads about being too large to do this or that - what to do, etc.). Ever think that those guys not as large as some of us are probably could never understand that larger penis type guys do have some problems doing things and could learn from reading those things? And to say this group is ONLY for large penis guys is WAY off base.

14. Ben_c

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not to be a douce here but the site is called Large Penis Support Group by definition it is for support of large penises. There's no obligation here to give any support to smaller penises. This site seems to have been invaded by alot of people with the wrong reasons for been here.

#14 Ben_c, Apr 22, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2011
  15. HappyBoi

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't really have any input to add in the thread, I just read the following and had to comment.. ;p

That sentence was funny. :p How can large-cock-support be given to a none-large-cock? I just found it funny anyway. :tongue: Cock-support can be given all ways, but large-cock-support to.. a.. not large.. Hm. :p

16. MrMXYZPTLK

MrMXYZPTLK New Member

I gotta agree with everyone saying it's LARGE PENIS support group.

I'm sure there is a Small Penis Support Group somewhere on the web that would tell guys like me to find my own group.

I would not go into a Alcoholics Anonymous Meeting, and say "Hey lets not forget to show support to all the SOBER people out there.

17. B_Glib

B_Glib New Member

Let me reference you to here: My Tiny Dick Forums

18. D_Rosalind Mussell

D_Rosalind Mussell New Member

OP, as a woman that loves cock I appreciate all shapes, sizes, colors, etc. To be quite honest, I couldn't care less about size whatsoever. I've already had my say on the subject quite some time ago and my opinion has always been thus.

To the rest of you guys that put down the OP, nice job. Great way to show kindness to one of your "supporters". This arrogance and elitism displayed here is absolutely disgusting. Fuckwits.

19. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    Isn't that the general idea of AA? :confused:

20. MrMXYZPTLK

MrMXYZPTLK New Member

I'm not sure, I've never been to a AA meeting. But I figured the general idea would be to want to become a sober person, not to praise someone that is already sober. But like I said I've never been to a AA Meeting.

Draft saved Draft deleted