Don't Go There!

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The advice thread of places to avoid traveling to.

Have you ever gone someplace on a vacation or visiting and it was totally one of the worst places you've been to in your life? Share your experiences here.

Kissimmee, Florida - this is a town just outside of Disney World. It has to be the most gaudy cheap tourist scarred places on the face of the earth. There are more mega big box T-shirt shops selling knock off Disney shit here than permanent residents. The town consists of cheap motels fast food places and cheap souvenir shops along stretches of 6 lane expressways. It is a collection of everything that is wrong in America. If you go to Disney World on some packages you most likely may get stuck lodging in this god forsaken town. It is the nowhere or nowherevilles.

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jacksonville, FL (c) 1980 for a family reunion. We drove from New JErsey to FLorida in a Winnebago with my aunt, maternal grandmother, a cousin who was my age and of course my parents. My dad bitched the whole way down about the pcost of gas and lousy mileage.

Myrtle Beach, SC - 'The Grand Stand' is much like the OP describes Kissimmee, FL.