Don't jerk off after a pe session...right?

GettingBigger9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well here is my take on doing that I feel that masturbating directly after a PE session is counterproductive. Because in my opinion when your penile tissue goes completely limp afterwards you lose your encouragement from the PE session.

What are your thoughts?

Check me out on Tumblr were I always post info and PE videos!

Get BIGGER

Reactions: Gaius89
D

deleted983382

Well here is my take on doing that I feel that masturbating directly after a PE session is counterproductive. Because in my opinion when your penile tissue goes completely limp afterwards you lose your encouragement from the PE session.

What are your thoughts?

Check me out on Tumblr were I always post info and PE videos!

Get BIGGER
I have found that masturbating right after pumping helps with the swelling. Additionally, masturbating helps prior to manual stretching exercises in that the flaccid state is better for the session without interruptions from erections.

w3bb3r

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I am with Greggie in that it can be useful / helpful and makes very little difference to any results in my situation. I have never understood why so many are so strongly against it. I just figured everyone is different.

Reactions: cockydude2018

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
there's a slight difference in gains from if you don't "get off" after a PE session. IMO mide as well enjoy it, even if it takes longer to get to your desired end goal

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
'it gotta to come out." - john lee hooker

if it happens, it happens. wait awhile, start another PE session. I usually do some stretching, then jelqing. then pump for about 10 minutes. then more jelqing. sometimes a few more minutes back in the pump. I'm trying for length gains, so I really stretch it out. I wind up with a big chub/bulge the rest of the day.

Reactions: deleted983382

Some days I actually respond better if I pump up fast at high pressure, over 15-20 mins. Hit a bit of a wall. Blow one out, rest for say 10mins and then pump again pulling more size and I usually find a more natural looking appearance after an hour or so as well.
I'll try this for sure!!

Reactions: w3bb3r
D

deleted300444

I think that NOFAP is a better idea for a while. When you jerk off, you lose your energy and your penis stays harder more often when you haven't ejaculated yet. If you keep it loaded/full, it will stay half hard for longer periods of time.

A little discipline of not jerking is good for the soul. It creates a mild comfortable tension in your trousers.

Reactions: Nexolaris

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So there was a survey a while ago that claimed those that masturbated after PE did not gain as much. It disappeared since I doubt it's authenticity.

but, there is a shade of truth to the idea. PE should not be about stimulation/masturbation. It's a mental fight to jelq or pump without feeling pleasure and getting sexual about it and stimulating yourself. the idea being if you focus on sexual pleasure while PEing, you won't be as motivated to do it while NOT horny/aroused/in the mood. Or that your mind starts to connect PE to stimulation, making actual sex less desired, or an overly obsessive amount of PE and masturbation, leading you to overtrain and actually stall growth and reduce erection quality.

but each individual is different. you gotta find your own balance in this regard.

Reactions: wolfhowl88

w3bb3r

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I was thinking about this the other day, as I said it makes very little difference. However I have a fairly quick recovery time from ejaculation to being right to go again of only a min or so. . Maybe this comes into play in some way. What's your recovery time like @greggie ? Just a thought..