dont know how to phrase this question.

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by klaybourn, Jul 29, 2009.

?

women and sise

1. Only big cocks

15.4%
  2. Any cock as long as used right

15.4%
  3. there is a limit both ways. different for any girl

53.8%
  4. WTF go away!!!!!!!!!

46.2%
  1. klaybourn

klaybourn New Member

so im trying to figure if all women are sise queens. no sarcasm there.

most of the girls ive been with in bed are inexperienced. mostly virgins.

btw im about 6 to 7 iches long and some what average thickness. and a tad overweight. thats why no pics. just not tasteful in my opinion. unless u want to see my hariy 20 somthing ass lay on the bed so i look skinnier and bigger down there

one of the two serious relationships i was in she said that i wan by no means her biggest. but was great in bed. refused to answer i was the best.

my other ex now refuses to get back with me because of a few thing, including size. her other ex was 9 inches. came at least 6 to 12 times a day and and was more wild than i. the last one she has no idea what shes talking about. im plenty damn wild.

so from this arbitrary evidence it makes me think girls tend to want a big cock. witch is achivalble for me if i lost some weight.

although this board might be biased, is it true? do girls want only big cock?

or is it a california thing.

bubba

2. WideAndDeep

WideAndDeep New Member

It's totally a California thing, dude. It's a well-known fact that California girls want only big cock, and in addition that girls born in other parts of the country/world who want only big cock move to Cali since it is the big cock place to be!

So maybe you should move to Iowa?

OK, seriously, based on your stated stats you have an above-average (but well-within the average size range) wang. In reality, for the vast majority of women that is only one very insignificant factor in deciding whether or not you're a keeper. For most women, so long as it's not too small (far below average) or too big (far above average) penis size is pretty irrelevant. Most women, believe it or not, do not want a cock that is too huge (or too small) be used daily by the average vagina. Most women actually want a penis that falls somewhere withing the average range (and fortunately the VAST majority of penises do!) In other words, the average penis, used properly, is more than enough to satisfy the average vagina. I really do hope this helps!

#2 WideAndDeep, Jul 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  3. klaybourn

klaybourn New Member

well that solves my problem a lil bit. But the girls in california are a lil pretentious. I could get all the pussy i want in washington. :) half my count is from there on vacation

4. WideAndDeep

WideAndDeep New Member

Washington state? In particular Seattle? Yeah, I could totally see that! :biggrin1:

5. trackdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Why what's wrong with Georgia?

6. klaybourn

klaybourn New Member

havent been to Georgia yet. and yes Washington state. seattle, tacoma, ect..... nice babes up there

7. WideAndDeep

WideAndDeep New Member

Nothing in particular. It's just that the SeaTac area seems to be in a league of it's own for some reason with regard to wild, uninhibited women. I have no explanation for this admittedly totally subjective phenomenon.

8. klaybourn

klaybourn New Member

track dude, u canadian eh. BC?

9. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

Some like big some like avg just depends on the person. Obv on this site a lot of people are gonna like big but no I don't think everyone does it just depends how you're built. :smile:

10. trackdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah man

11. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    as first female to reply, it might be your belly they object to when you call them 'size queens'. It is because they are young like yourself and can be more particular.

Draft saved Draft deleted