Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Got a question for the guys here. Are there days when you look down at your cock and don't think it's that big? I don't mean an insecurity about it, just a feeling of like "I don't see what the fuss is about?" I know that ever since people on here told me I was big I felt a lot better about my cock but at times I just don't see it. Is it just because we're so used to our own cocks that we don't appreciate their size?

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah it does look small to me sometimes. But I always walk by the mirror after I wank. Looks pretty good to me :tongue:

Funny thing, yesterday I walked to the mirror to admire myself and realised the blinds were open! I had just had a wank in full view of the many people who were walking past the busy road I live on :tongue:

C'est la vie.

If someone else thinks its big, or attractive etc take it as compliment :smile:
And believe them over yourself. Perhaps you is your own worst critic, non?

Theresallkindofvioces

Just Browsing
Media
Sometimes Ill think it is not that big if I have not been sexual in a while. If I have been having sexual acts frequently, I usually look down and remember how small their hands and mouth are in comparison and I think its big.

BigPoppaFury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought I was small until at 17 a girl told me I was anything but. I'm a fairly big guy and proportionally my cock doesn't look very impressive (it's around 7.5"), plus I'm a grower, probably more than anyone I know to the point that I am shy in the locker room. So yeah, I can relate!

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
I thought I was small until at 17 a girl told me I was anything but. I'm a fairly big guy and proportionally my cock doesn't look very impressive (it's around 7.5"), plus I'm a grower, probably more than anyone I know to the point that I am shy in the locker room. So yeah, I can relate!

what does being a grower mean?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
You do have a large cock!

But I totally grasp what the OP is saying... when you're here, being big is the focus, but after having it for so long, you've become accustomed to seeing it that big, and don't think "damn I have a huge cock" everytime you look at it, or think about it.

heavy-chevy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sometimes I feel that way to. For the longest time I always thought I was small. But then I came here and everyone whos seen my gallery tells me how big I am. So now I'm much more confident about my size. Still, there are times when I look at my dick and it looks small to me. So I know what you mean.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was 56 when I, we, realized that I was above average, I still don't think of myself as anything other than average in the penis department.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
I struggle with this same feeling, too.

And being around here in this forum can often be a mixed blessing, you know?

Somedays, I can feel pretty confident.

But others? :rolleyes:

apropos

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, but I am a large-frame mesomorph with 25% body fat, so even though it is "big" when erect, proportionally it looks average sized. And I am a grower, so when it is flaccid, it looks little.

Sux :rolleyes:

apropos

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Correction: 24% body fat, as of yesterday. When I get to my target BMI, I will have revealed another two inches of MEat. Then maybe there'll be something to fuss about.

:smile: