dont know what to do

xeno88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i met this guy and we hit it off i kept seeing him for a week or so and i wanted a relationship with him but he didnt he just got out of a bad one, i was like ok ill wait, then i was talking to this friend of mine and i told my friend about him and then he said he knows him cuz he keeps sending him texts wanting to do stuff(obviuously sex) and he posted an ad on a website looking to "hang out" when its obvious people only go to that site to have sex. i was crushed i texted him about it and he never replied back

we went a while not talking and then i asked him if he ever had feelings for me and he said yea but he doesnt want to get hurt again, i really dont wanna let him go but why would he do these things, he asked to make love to me, i met his friends and family, he dedicated a song to me,what should i do im so confused someone please give me help i dont know what to do

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I could see myself in the exact situation as you. We meet someone, hit it off, have explosive sex repeatedly, enjoy each others company, but it turns out to be just a hook up. It's too bad when it seems like there is stong BF potential, yet it never goes anywhere. If he's rebounding from a bad relationship and placing ads for hook ups, he probably just wants to fool around with people and not get into anything heavy. It's possible that he did not expect you to react so intensely so quickly and it made him back off. Give him space and see what happens.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Good advice, SD. My experience has been that what becomes the best long term emotional relationship starts with being a strong friendship. Sex, even though it can make things celestial in a strong and established relationship, complicates things early in a relationship. So, be a friend first and foremost.

xeno88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think he got a boyfriend, it hurt me to see that but who know it could a cousin or something(denial) this sucks