Don't last as long

TomSchmo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When having sex, I come much sooner than i would like. I used to not be able to come at all when I had sex, or it would take a long time. But now since I met my girlfriend and we've had more sex than I ever did before, I come much sooner. I've even noticed that when I masturbate now, I come quicker than i used to also.
Any advice?
I want to have sex for a lot longer with my girlfriend.

handcuffs

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do you think maybe it's because after having so much more sex, you've become more aware of the things that you like and that you don't like, and are now doing a lot more of just what it is you like? Because that seems possible to me. In which case the solution would appear to be to take more time during sex/jo doing the things that feel good, but maybe aren't so high on your list of favorites. Or do you think something else is the matter?

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't think anything is the matter....he may be cumming sooner than he likes, but at the same time maybe his new g/f is hot and cumming is both a mental and physical thing. With her, he gets so turned on before he enters her he is anticipating how good it's going to feel. My guess is he cares a LOT for this new g/f! The problem will subside on it's own man...don't sweat it...I doubt she is!

Last edited: