Don't last as long

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by TomSchmo, Jan 6, 2010.

1. TomSchmo

TomSchmo Member

When having sex, I come much sooner than i would like. I used to not be able to come at all when I had sex, or it would take a long time. But now since I met my girlfriend and we've had more sex than I ever did before, I come much sooner. I've even noticed that when I masturbate now, I come quicker than i used to also.
    Any advice?
    I want to have sex for a lot longer with my girlfriend.

2. handcuffs

handcuffs New Member

Albums:
    Do you think maybe it's because after having so much more sex, you've become more aware of the things that you like and that you don't like, and are now doing a lot more of just what it is you like? Because that seems possible to me. In which case the solution would appear to be to take more time during sex/jo doing the things that feel good, but maybe aren't so high on your list of favorites. Or do you think something else is the matter?

3. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think anything is the matter....he may be cumming sooner than he likes, but at the same time maybe his new g/f is hot and cumming is both a mental and physical thing. With her, he gets so turned on before he enters her he is anticipating how good it's going to feel. My guess is he cares a LOT for this new g/f! The problem will subside on it's own man...don't sweat it...I doubt she is!

#3 Stephenmass, Jan 6, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted