don't like sex

VSUmilo

Just Browsing
Media
I feel that I am the only gay man that dosen't really care for sex. I would much rather jack off then fuck around with someone. If I am with someone the only thing I really get off on is making out and jack off with the guy. I know this is completely fucked up but is there anyone else out there like this?!

shadow28

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
You're definitely not the only one. I don't care for full-on sex at all - but jacking and kissing and sucking and body contact get me off big time.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You are not the only one. Everyone is different. I also would much rather jack off with a guy then fuck around. I get lots of offers to fuck but still prefer to J/O. Love to stick a finger under a guys foreskin and have him grab my big nuts. To each his own.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Personally I think that whatever two consenting adults (or more) are into, whatever rocks their boat, well rocks their boat! To each their own!

kingkhan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well I am not gay but, the only things I feel comfortable doing with a guy is j/o, body contact and maybe oral it's actually pretty fun and I don't see the reason for sex plus guys bodies don't really do it for me but, cock is hot. But, I am definitely interested in sex with women