1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Don't Major in Criminal Justice If you plan on going to law school

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by clarkkent23, Apr 7, 2010.

1. clarkkent23

clarkkent23 Experimental Member

Criminal Justice majors rank at the bottom of the list of 29 Majors Who took the LSAT
    25. Education: LSAT = 149.4
    26. Business Administration: LSAT = 149.1
    27. Health Professions: LSAT = 148.4
    28. Prelaw: LSAT = 148.3
    29. Criminal Justice: LSAT = 146
    Don’t Major in Criminal Justice If You Want to Go to Law School Above the Law: A Legal Tabloid - News, Gossip, and Colorful Commentary on Law Firms and the Legal Profession
    Top Five are
    1. Physics/Math: LSAT = 160
    2. Economics: LSAT = 157.4
    2. Philosophy/Theology: LSAT = 157.4
    4. International Relations: LSAT = 156.5
    5. Engineering: LSAT = 156.2

2. nudeyorker

nudeyorker Cherished Member

Well that is very interesting, but I think in addition to your LSAT scores the personal statement you give on your application separates the men from the boys in terms of being accepted at a law school. Once in school it's your dedication to the work and knowing how to play the politics of the program. I had a double major in education and theatre. I graduated in the top 5% of my class at an ivy league school.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice