Don't neglect the balls, goddamn it

MeinTeil

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Urrrr.... count me down as one who *DOES NOT* appreciate a lot of direct ball play. Mine are in the 'low hanger' category and whenever someone decides to get all ball-centric, I'm (1) not that into it and (2) waiting and hoping they don't make a wrong move that causes excruciating pain and ends the whole show. MUCH prefer that one enjoy my balls indirectly... like say bouncing on one's chin or ass.

A

AM_092

Unless he's got a sexy pair of big balls, I WILL NEGLECT THEM!!!

deputamadre

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Urrrr.... count me down as one who *DOES NOT* appreciate a lot of direct ball play. Mine are in the 'low hanger' category and whenever someone decides to get all ball-centric, I'm (1) not that into it and (2) waiting and hoping they don't make a wrong move that causes excruciating pain and ends the whole show. MUCH prefer that one enjoy my balls indirectly... like say bouncing on one's chin or ass.

+1
As a proud owner of balls, balls are weird. I can't imagine why a girl would want them in her mouth.

Markym01

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have large, juicy balls, and I love nothing more than having them lovingly slurped and licked. Slowly, but with abandon. I don't want little cat-like licks; I want her tongue all over them, her face buried in them. Don't neglect the goddamn balls.
Agreed bro!

Reactions: Lpsgds_hot

Nick9

Sexy Member
Media
Trimmed tight. There's no way a razor is going near my balls.
Are you crazy? There's nothing I like so much as a smooth blade taking the hair off my balls. After 20 years of it I finally had them lasered so now they're smooth, soft, and low hung.

Reactions: likeitbig55

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Are you crazy? There's nothing I like so much as a smooth bladeing the hair off my balls. After 20 years of it I finally had them lasered so now they're smooth, soft, and low hung.
I have mastered the twin blade on my balls. While in the shower i soap them up and shave the hair off easy. Michael and Nancy love my smooth balls

Reactions: Lpsgds_hot

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Love my big balls as well... Even though I have to adjust them and my cock every time I get up from the couch when I'm wearing boxer briefs. Or maybe I just like to fondle myself? HaHaHa