Don't skim over, I got a problem that i wanted female opinions on....

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media

I think i'm a hetro size king.......... as in i can't really get into a chic unless she's got a DD or larger.

I have always been attracted to bbw's, freakishly large breasted women, curvy, voluputous women.... any women with large breasts, but I spent 6 years with the same girl, you can see her in my first pics, tall runway type, no curves except her hips to speak of. she cheated on me, blah blah blah same ol same ol and now she's renting a room from me till she can find a place she can afford.

i was recently with an ex of mine named heather who is an HH cup, short, no ass but flat stomach really took care of me.

now when ever the cult film company i help out goes out to the bar and tries to introduce me around, i find myself almost instantly writing them off if they don't grow the good fruit in the north 40.

i know this is a forum that caters to size preferences and i agree with that 100% woman's insides are built to fit with a man's outside, and some women need a bigger key to turn the lock. but i guess my question is dose this make them/me shallow?

Tunemaster10

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm the same way, dude. Ever since my first girlfriend (DD's, like you) I just can't look at other girls the same way... anything less seems small now, and I don't even bother.

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nothing to feel like shit about just as long as you aren't always passing up good women in relationships for their assets.

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am a breast fanatic, but my husband met me and loved me when i was stick thin with mere 32B cups. While he gives my breasts 500% more attention now than compared to back then...im very thankful he didnt pass those B-cups up for someone more ample chested.

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
See I go back and forth between wanting a woman with smaller perky ones or really big ones. I guess I'm lucky that the only thing I don't like are ones that sag. I have friends who only care about size, but I only care about shape. Unless you only care about a woman's tits I don't think you are being shallow for having a preference dude...

Last edited:

bigboobies

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
if everyone liked the same things then the world would be a real boring place!

theres nothing wrong with knowing what you like, and, from what you've said, you obviously dont make decisions about who you have relationships with based solely on bra size.

i think that theres nothing wrong with having a preference, so long as you dont let it rule your life. everyone does it, so good on you for admitting it!

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People are so fucking stupid some times.

Of course it makes you a shallow person, moron. The definition of a shallow person is a person that rejects someone because of their looks alone without getting to know the person.

Everyone is shallow for many reasons.

Also, breasts don't really make the woman. You will find that anything above a hand full is more than enough. Even less than a hand full is more than enough, I mean fuck dude, it doesn't take but a nipple to suck on.

Jeezus.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People are so fucking stupid some times.

Of course it makes you a shallow person, moron. The definition of a shallow person is a person that rejects someone because of their looks alone without getting to know the person.

Everyone is shallow for many reasons.

Also, breasts don't really make the woman. You will find that anything above a hand full is more than enough. Even less than a hand full is more than enough, I mean fuck dude, it doesn't take but a nipple to suck on.

Jeezus.

woow, easy there, man.

If the guy is attracted to a well endowed woman then BFD. Some guys like blondes, redheads, long legs, short, tall, blue eyes, etc., etc.

I don't think he's shallow. He just gets turned on by big tits.

Really, whatever physical attribute you are attracted to in a particular woman really eventually loses its luster after you've looked upon it hundreds of times. Everybody needs to eventually make a mental connection or they will be miserable.

Last I checked, you can't put a wedding ring on a set of tits; and the tits don't give you a lot of affection or dialogue.

Those that haven't learned that yet....will learn it in time.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
woow, easy there, man.

If the guy is attracted to a well endowed woman then BFD. Some guys like blondes, redheads, long legs, short, tall, blue eyes, etc., etc.

I don't think he's shallow. He just gets turned on by big tits.

Really, whatever physical attribute you are attracted to in a particular woman really eventually loses its luster after you've looked upon it hundreds of times.
Realy?My wifes G cup breasts still turn me on after 18 years and thousands of views.

Everybody needs to eventually make a mental connection or they will be miserable.
This I think is your only solid point.

Last I checked, you can't put a wedding ring on a set of tits; and the tits don't give you a lot of affection or dialogue.
Sorry but my wife wears my ring every day.And uses her breasts to show me lots of affection and is very vocal about it!

Those that haven't learned that yet....will learn it in time.[/QUOTE]
In time you will learn that blanket statements make you look small and ignorant!:smile: