Don't Take Hallucinogens!

Trackers: *Shudders as she is reading the story*

That was a very disturbing link Dee. My question is "Why would this guy want to take hallucogens in the first place?". That story was enough to make me feel sick! :p

jackinman: Disturbing story in deed. All the more reason for people to stay away from that stuff. Reminds me of the time when Angel Dust was the drug of choice for many people back in the 1980's. It messed up many brains.

sammygirly: Holy hell.

Note to self: Dont take drugs in Malaysia.

Wait....

Another note to self: You dont have a penis to eat.

H8Monga: sammy, ever heard of a breast burger? Slap some cheese between them and...

sammygirly: Hapi there is NO cheese between these breasts.... :mad:

H8Monga: :D Haha... not yet... take the magic pill! ...mmmm double breast burger... :p

Longhornjok: No psychedelic drugs were involved, but I saw an amazing documentary recently. Any of you non-fiction film fans should keep an eye out for it - it's called WHOLE.

Film description - "Miles had a problem which no one seemed to understand, not even himself-- for as long as he could remember, he felt with absolute certainty that his leg was not part of his body, that it was a foreign object. Eventually, he had it amputated. Melody Gilbert's compelling documentary looks at a condition which does not exist in any medical textbooks, yet the symptoms and the patients that have them are quite real, and so are the widely varied reactions of those around them. This courageous film dares to ask questions without obvious answers, questions about body image, cosmetic surgery, and the lengths people will go to in order to complete themselves."

Lucky for Jerry Maguire he met Dorothy!
;)

Ineligible: Hmm, it may not be in the DSM, but this condition is certainly in the medical literature. There have been quite a few cases of it.