Don't talk about it .......

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HUNGHUGE11X7, Nov 16, 2010.

1. HUNGHUGE11X7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
    Verified:
    Photo
  2. DV8

DV8
    Gold Member

Albums:
    It's all a bunch of bullshit because it all goes back to religion. I've yet to meet an atheist who supports "don't ask, don't tell" or gay marriage- they just don't really give a shit. We allow religions that were written by man dictate our lives and spread hate and fear while preaching love. What a fucking liberty!

3. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hi, I'm HazelGod. I'm an atheist-leaning agnostic, and I support gay marriage.

I'm a little nonplussed as to why you would lump support of DADT in with that of gay marriage,
    though, since those in favor of the one generally oppose the other.

That said, my support of gay marriage (and opposition to DADT) has nothing to do with religion.

4. Mensch1351

Gold Member

In the only other State that begins with "K"!
    Dear Dr Dante --- just to let you know that I think you've rather over-simplified the whole concept of religion AND you've lumped many various expressions of Christianity into ONE judgmental category. As a Lutheran, our church just recently passed a resolution allowing gay Pastors in committed relationships to serve fully in the ministry! Yes, it's been controversial ---- but our perspective of the Christian faith is a 180 degree turn from the fundamentalists who seem to rule the air & tv waves and who have left a tremendously negative imprint on the mind of America as to just what constitutes Christianity. There are still Christian denominations who not only preach love, but actually practice it!

Draft saved Draft deleted