Dont think the GF is satisfied :(

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by lays, Sep 29, 2008.

1. lays

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ok ive been dating this girl for about 3 months and weve had sex about 3 times within the past 4 weeks. it seems like every time weve had sex she wants to stop after about 10 min. she has never told me there was a problem but i have the feeling shes not satisfied with my size and doesnt enjoy it, but then again im not very experienced either. she always trys grabbing my dick too which confuses me even more????

anything specific i should look for to figure out if its my size or my technique?

......for the ones wondering im 7in long and close to 6in girth

#1 lays, Sep 29, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2008
  2. cacco777

cacco777 New Member

Communication is the key here... You have to talk to her about it, that's the only way. You have to find out what the problem is and do something about it.

You aren't small. If anything she might be feeling physically uncomfortable with you. If that's the case get some lubricants, which could be great help in sex.

Good luck

3. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

damn baby you better dump her ass and find someone else who can appreciate your quite generous gift below the waist ;) Call me anytime and i won't show you my disatisfaction!

4. B_Halliefreak

B_Halliefreak New Member

I second that!

5. Pdick

Pdick Member

Albums:
    You may be somewhat too big for her comfort. As suggested, try lube, a bunch of foreplay would help you too I think.

You are definitely not too small, and if she actually says that you are, you have just met a major size queen.

6. cacco777

cacco777 New Member

Get some generic lube from your local supermarket and suggest to her that you give it a try. I used lube with couple of my ex girlfriends and it really makes a difference.

Obviously, your main priority should be the foreplay to get her in the right mood but don't discount lube.

7. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    have you considered asking her?

8. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Wow. I had the same problem. I would say talk to her about it. Or just take your time and kiss her/touch her until she asks or begs you to fuck her.

But yeah...it is bad when this happens and I've only had it happen once...well with one girl but several times.

I hope it works out for you !

Lube might be a good suggestion also. Or stretching her out with your fingers first...over a period of a few months. Maybe her vagina is having trouble stretching.

9. huckjam

huckjam New Member

Talk to her about it

10. Hippie Hollow Girl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sounds like she might not have a lot of sexual experience either.

She might not know her body.....what she likes or doesn't like.

I would suggest a lot of play.....mutual masturbation sessions. If she doesn't have a lot of sexual experience....it might take her a little bit of time to get comfortable with your size. Toys are fun too. Lubes like KY Jelly or Astroglide are good to use.

You say that after about 10 minutes she is ready to stop. Has she orgasmed? Or does she just seem to lose interest?

This is why I am suggesting the building up with foreplay. I have a lot of women friends that can not cum through regular sex without lots of build up from foreplay......whether it be oral or fingering.

I remember when I first started having sex. There is a lot of enthusiasm at first......but when women discover that it is going to take them a long time to cum......because they can't get in the mental mindset......all desire for the act of sexual intercourse can go away in like a heartbeat. I remember this happening to me. I also remember thinking that the guy should be able to just stick it in......and I should just have multiple orgasms.......It doesn't happen like that if the females mind is not in the right place. I remember having unrealistic expectations. It was a journey that I had to go on and learn how to discover my own body.....and then with a new partner it becomes a journey that the two of you go on together.....It is a joint effort discovering what both of you like. What sends the other person over the edge. Communication is very important.

When you say that your girlfriend is grabbing your cock a lot.....I would say that she sounds like she really likes your cock a lot......She just hasn't figured out what she wants to do to it yet.

Does this make sense? Talk to her and find out if I am right.

11. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

yeah, no sense in coming up with theories :rolleyes:

12. lays

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    the reason i dont want to ask her is im afraid if my size is the problem she will just lie and tell me its not and i still havent gotten anywhere.shes too nice.

when she wants to stop after 10min, its not because she orgasms but she kinda seems to lose interest.very confusing. im gonna try more foreplay i suppose and see if that helps. we did use lube once but things still fell through. if all the suggestions fail, ill bite my tounge, ask and see what happens.

thanks for all the mature advice guys....and gals:wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted