Don't Touch My Junk

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can honestly say with the many places I've traveled in the last few years, the "shoes off" phenomenon seems to be only a big issue in the United States.
Agreed. We didn't have to remove our shoes when traveling through Italy, France, the UK or the Czech Republic.

VinylBoy said:
And yes, airlines do request you to get to airports up to three hours early for international flights.
What amount of time airlines request you allow and what it will actually take to clear security are two different matters entirely. I think it's fallacious to assume that the use of these new active scanners will result in airports' reducing their recommendations for early arrival time.

VinylBoy said:
Here's an article about the full body scanners being used in the UK...
Again, I don't see the problem with any of this.
How about the fact that they're active scanning systems that subject you to an undocumented dose of ionizing radiation whose long-term effects are unknown at this time? You don't see that as a problem?

given the threat level, this is a step in the right direction.
What threat level? And why is this "a step in the right direction?"

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We've got two threads on this. My response to the first one is here, and ends with this (for everyone with TL:dr ADD):

I can think of no other industry that takes customer comfort and satisfaction so cavalierly yet continues to operate so ubiquitously. I sincerely feel sorry both for those who must fly often for work and for the generations who'll never know that, at least at one time, flying needn't have been by necessity a barbarous and wretchedly uncomfortable taste of the police state in action.

The TSA works hand-in-glove with the airlines, much in the same way that energy companies have a hand in safety and environmental regulations. If they thought for a second that this latest police state intrusion seriously effected their bread and butter, you'd better believe it would be scaled back.

NumberTwentySix

Just Browsing
Media
I have yet to read a convincing explanation as to why I should give up my rights simply because of my mode of transportation within my own country. There is nothing stopping a terrorist from showing up at an airport armed for bear, and there is no benefit to making sure I don't carry any shampoo or nail clippers through a checkpoint.

Let me lay out a scenario;

I am a private pilot, and have been since before 9/11. I own a plane with a range of 1,000 miles, give or take. I'm not supposed to, and it's technically illegal, but to help pay the bills I sometimes give folks a ride to the large regional airports nearby. It is a fun flight for me, and they don't have to park their cars far from home and pay the high fees. A stranger chats me up about taking such a trip, he and his friends are going fly fishing. A few weeks later, I meet them at the airport, help them load up their luggage into the plane, take a few hundred bucks in cash, and take off. I do not know what is in their bags and boxes. we have passed through no security screening whatsoever. In fact, we have interacted with no one else all day. I am carrying three crates of RPGs, automatic rifles, and explosives to a major international airport.

My airport is not controlled, so I have no tower to report to as I will at our destination. We fly for an hour and a fifteen minutes, covering one hundred and sixty miles. My passengers chat with me over the intercom about things on the ground and about their trip. I am not suspicious. I approach the major airport and make contact with the control tower. My passengers are getting nervous, but I put it down to small-plane jitters. I get clearance and land at the small private aviation runway, some distance from where the commercial flights land and take off. Guess which side of the metal detectors, bomb sniffing dog checkpoints, nude scanners, and x-ray machines we are all on?

My passenger reaches over, unplugs my headset, and puts a pistol to my temple. "Taxi over there." he says, pointing toward the large airliners. I refuse, but they have seen me taxi to our current location, and know more or less how to maneuver the small plane on the ground. The terrorists shoot me and taxi the plane to the commercial section of the airport. You see it on the news the next morning.

This is but one of many holes that are not addressed in the current airline security model. The result is largely symbolic and pointless harassment of law abiding people and the apprehention of a few incredibly stupid terrorists, often by passengers after the plane has taken off.

The TSA is woefully inefficient and should be abolished in its entirety. It does little to protect us and breeds a culture of docility and obedience unfitting of Americans.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
next full body scanner for trains, then for cruise ships, then for commuter trains and subways, then for busses.
then xray scanners at major intersections
then cancer
then you are safe.

Some Germans had a great idea, they just all got naked at the airport. why not just make everyone get naked. Why does only the TSA get to see people naked?
How do you know TSA agents aren't getting their jollies every once in a while looking at a naked person.

Before I visited LPSG, I thought nobody was actually checking out my wang when pissing. I gave humans the benefit of the doubt. Come to find out, some people actually do invade privacy for a thrill.

Oh, and what happens when the next "al queada" literal retard, guided by post 9/11 Pentagon dinner guest Al Awlaki, goes in with a bit of c4 shoved up his ass?

I know.

Americans will bend over and take it. They'll take the full cavity searches, because that is what Americans do. Moo moo y'all. Or perhaps they will compromise, because americans love to compromise their rights, and they go through the naked scanner, and then through a full x-ray machine, to make sure there is no AK-47 shoved up their twat.

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How about the fact that they're active scanning systems that subject you to an undocumented dose of ionizing radiation whose long-term effects are unknown at this time? You don't see that as a problem?

Honestly, with my luck I would probably die crossing the street in a drunken stupor. Love that Grey Goose! But seriously, even though that may be a concern I don't do so much traveling in a year that I think it would be too much of a problem. If radiation is an issue, then the effects from my cell phone after using it about 1,000,000 times a day would be much more severe.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The government is getting way too personal. Airports should use bomb sniffing dogs and profile for those who might be terrorists.
YouTube - Don't Touch My Junk Bro! - Interview With John Tyner

TYNER is such a whiny pussy and most likely did this solely to instigate shit and cause this very thing !

I used to fly all the time but due to family matters I have not flown since June 2007. I have no problem going through whatever procedure they need to do if I am allowed to continue to breathe, to see my family and loved ones and go for runs with my beloved animals. The continuation of my life is tantamount to ANY possibly invasive procedure the TSA needs to do!
If you don't like the procedures. don't fukin fly, rent a damn car , take a train, hitch-hike, whatever you need to feel safe but STFU for the sane ones who understand the level of craziness in the world today and how creative our enemies have become.

Hell, if you need to strip me in front of everyone, pull on my junk and even do a cavity search (with a sterile glove) DO IT. As long as I can fly to where I want to go with the knowledge that I am safe from terrorism and can live to see another day DO IT !!!

~HH~

P.S. How fukin petty do you think the souls that paid with their lives on 9/11 when the planes crashed into the Twin towers and a field in PA think TYNER and others like him are ?
Would they trade a groping to be alive and hug and kiss their loved ones again ? *Food4Thought*

P.P.S Once when I flew to STL I accidentally left on a HUGE METAL donut cock ring and I went through the metal scanner, NOTHING....Even I had forgotten I had the damn thing on until I went to the bathroom and went to piss and said OHH SHIT! .
When flying back I almost went through again with it on but remembered I had it on at the last minute and got out of line and went to the bathroom to remove it and put it in my carry on LOL !

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But seriously, even though that may be a concern I don't do so much traveling in a year that I think it would be too much of a problem. If radiation is an issue, then the effects from my cell phone after using it about 1,000,000 times a day would be much more severe.
I'm very surprised at your response here, VB...it's very unlike you to discount concerns of a health risk to the broader population because you personally might not be affected. I'm accustomed to seeing you reason from the viewpoint of the bigger picture.

Your second comment also surprises me in that it comes from a fallacy of equivalence by ignorance. Comparing the relatively benign RF radiation emitted by telecommunications devices to the high-energy ionizing radiation emitted by active imaging scanners is akin to comparing the flow from your kitchen tap with that of Niagara falls.

TYNER is such a whiny pussy and most likely did this solely to instigate shit and cause this very thing !
Nice, clueless ad hominem rant, you ignorant douchetard. You need to take a history class on how the Constitutional rights of citizens in this country came to be enumerated. I'll spoil the ending and tell you now that it wasn't the obedient sheep bowing to the government's demands unquestioningly who secured the liberties we enjoy today. While you're at it, make it a point to use only words that you understand...just because tantamount looks and sounds like paramount doesn't mean they carry equivalent meanings, you ignorant ape.

HUNGHUGE11X7 said:
I used to fly all the time but due to family matters I have not flown since June 2007.
Then quite frankly, you need to shut the fuck up, since you don't have any idea what the hell you're talking about and aren't involved anyhow..

Last edited:

D_Reuben Stallpisser

Experimental Member
Media

I used to fly all the time but due to family matters I have not flown since June 2007. I have no problem going through whatever procedure they need to do if I am allowed to continue to breathe, to see my family and loved ones and go for runs with my beloved animals. The continuation of my life is tantamount to ANY possibly invasive procedure the TSA needs to do!
If you don't like the procedures. don't fukin fly, rent a damn car , take a train, hitch-hike, whatever you need to feel safe but STFU for the sane ones who understand the level of craziness in the world today and how creative our enemies have become.

Hell, if you need to strip me in front of everyone, pull on my junk and even do a cavity search (with a sterile glove) DO IT. As long as I can fly to where I want to go with the knowledge that I am safe from terrorism and can live to see another day DO IT !!!

~HH~
!

If you're so scared of flying you'd willingly submit to body cavity searches, you shouldn't be calling anybody out as a whiny pussy.

Since you don't fly, talk is cheap. You don't have to go through it, so shut the fuck up.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

How about if they make you sit indian style, shove a long rusty u-pipe up your ass, and make you sing God Bless America into the other end.

Would you do that?

You know, because a terrorist would refuse to sing God Bless America.

It'll make us all safer if you did.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What threat level? And why is this "a step in the right direction?"

What threat level? Well, if you had been sitting near the "shoe bomber," the "underwear bomber" or traveling on a plane with an explosive device in its cargo hold, I doubt you'd be asking, "What threat level?" (And I can only surmise there may have been other attempts which were both unsuccessful AND undiscovered.) TSA responds to threats either as they experience them or through intelligence gathering. So first there's an interest in matching baggage to flyers and inspecting that baggage for explosives, then the use of metal detectors and x-raying carry-on baggage along with hand-inspections, then carry-on bans for anything that could be used as a weapon, then inspection of shoes, then bans on carry-on liquids and now closer personal inspections for explosives and non-metallic weapons concealed beneath clothing. The problem for the TSA is that it's always behind the curve waiting to react to the next threat. And those threats are becoming more and more creative and difficult to thwart.

I do hope, however, that for the sake of very frequent fliers that the TSA rapidly implements a biometric scanning system for low-risk, well-screened passengers. Frankly, I wouldn't want to go through an x-ray or even a radio-wave scanner several times a week--although most of us work and live in wireless technology environments and use cell phones without thinking twice about it.

And for the record, HazelGod, the right to privacy is not a Constitutionally enumerated right. Some liberal "activist" Supreme Court "legislated" the concept. The TSA, on the other hand, operates under the Constitutional aegis of the Commerce Clause. It is a prime responsibility of government to keep its citizens safe and the TSA's new protocols, no matter how imperfect, are an honest attempt to do just that. (And strictly out of curiosity--and I really don't know the answer--did you oppose the Patriot Act which was far more intrusive than anything the TSA has implemented.)

And lastly, here's an entrepreneurial idea for you. Lobby Congress for a waiver from the current TSA screening standards--the Republicans love deregulation, so you have a fighting chance. Find some investors and open Assumption of Risk Airways using only the pre-9/11 screening protocols and let's see how long you remain in business.

Last edited:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And for the record, HazelGod, the right to privacy is not a Constitutionally enumerated right. Some liberal "activist" Supreme Court "legislated" the concept.

Fucking dumbass... :no:

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

The only principles deemed more important by the authors of the Bill of Rights than that of citizens' privacy were free expression and the right to bear arms.

Find some investors and open Assumption of Risk Airways using only the pre-9/11 screening protocols and let's see how long you remain in business.
Aside from the obvious idiocy of assuming it's the airlines who are implementing these measures at their whim, who said anything about pre-9/11 protocols? I'm fine with pre-9/11/2010 screening measures.

MichiganRico said:
(And strictly out of curiosity--and I really don't know the answer--did you oppose the Patriot Act which was far more intrusive than anything the TSA has implemented.)
You even need ask? A cursory search of my user name and the words "patriot act" on this site should quickly clear up any doubts.

I can only surmise there may have been other attempts which were both unsuccessful AND undiscovered.
Translation: I have no bases at all for these remarks, which I am pulling directly from my ass. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

daveboi

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Any teenager older than 12 will have their genitals groped or their boobs or penises photographed. I for one do not want my 13 year old nephew or niece to go through this, and why should my parents should have to be groped to prove they aren't terrorists. Profile like they do in Israel, I was there a year ago, and they ask questions and observe behavior to find terrorists, they don't make children or old people be groped. In Europe, they use dogs for their incredible smelling abilities to find bombs.
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Last edited:

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have read articles arguing that our screening procedures are utterly misdirected and ineffectual. This piece contains the following notable passage quoted from a piece of e-mail:

On the other hand, this article argues that it is not possible to replicate the Israeli system in the US.

I am thrilled that works for Israel and very impressed by their record but as said their system for safety would NOT work here in the USA !

WOW , some are full of Anger, some are full of stupidity and some are just full of it !!!!

Hahahahahaha

I acutally MEANT to say "Tantamount", apparently sarcasm is lost on an angry, vile simpleton such as yourself. I meant to be flippant in saying my life is equal to the safety procedures meant to prolong my life b/c it amazes me that someone mature harps on such simple safe procedures that could possibly save their lives !

Idiot America is treating the TSA like they are the enemies but they are the ones doing their best to protect us from the real enemies, foreign and domestic, that would get a sick thrill from creating tragedy. Nothing like 9/11, b/c I really don't think we will ever be that unaware ever again but they are out to get America and always trying to invent new ways of doing so !

Ummmmmm I have been through many TSA lines and wanded, scanned and endured other procedures. I always grunted to myself in protest but understood the importance .
The worst time for this was 2002+, which was when I flew the most so I can say what the fuck ever I want about this !
I have been detained by customs once when I got back to the states and almost missed my connecting flight and I was furious that day but still acted more like an adult than Pussy boy TYNER did !!!

~HH~

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe people are angry because this TSA (whatever that means) is a real, visible, loss of liberty which everyone using an airport is experiencing. This is a terrorist victory, no two ways about it. The cumulative cost of all this security must be more than the cost of the actual explosions in the US. How many billions so far have been spent on securty? Or how many trillions? And you think people should not be angry about this?

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every bridge should have a TSA checkpoint on it inspecting all the cars, because you never know when a terrorist might set off a VBIED on a bridge.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Fucking dumbass... :no:

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

The only principles deemed more important by the authors of the Bill of Rights than that of citizens' privacy were free expression and the right to bear arms.

I referenced two quotes from your previous posts:

I was happy to play along with the charade while the song and dance didn't invade my person or endanger my health, but that's no longer the case.

Nice, clueless ad hominem rant, you ignorant douchetard. You need to take a history class on how the Constitutional rights of citizens in this country came to be enumerated. I'll spoil the ending and tell you now that it wasn't the obedient sheep bowing to the government's demands unquestioningly who secured the liberties we enjoy today.

I inferred from the highlighted portions of your quotes that you were linking "right of privacy" to "Constitutional rights." That inference was obvious incorrect. My apologies.

Aside from the obvious idiocy of assuming it's the airlines who are implementing these measures at their whim, who said anything about pre-9/11 protocols? I'm fine with pre-9/11/2010 screening measures.

Inasmuch as you were fine with screening procedures prior to the recent modifications, and those procedures were already somewhat intrusive, I assume you didn't view them to be unwarranted searches. On this point we agree. You've reached your tipping point with "security theater," but I have not. (Although I do agree much of what TSA does is "theater," even the illusion of doing something substantive does give most of the traveling public some reassurance, irrespective of its validity, and probably provides some deterrent effect.)

You even need ask? A cursory search of my user name and the words "patriot act" on this site should quickly clear up any doubts.

Sorry, but I don't post much in this forum so I'm not really familiar with your rep. But I did peruse the two threads dedicated to the Patriot Act and you were silent in both. Of course that doesn't mean you didn't reference the Act in other posts. So I just posed an honest question.

Translation: I have no bases at all for these remarks, which I am pulling directly from my ass. :rolleyes:

Actually, I view this as a "mistranslation." We know, after the fact, the 9/11 hijackers rehearsed with several "dry runs" prior to the actual deed--those rehearsals went undetected. Intelligence also indicates that those folks dedicated to doing harm to Western nations are continually probing and testing our security protocols. It's really not much of an extrapolation to believe some actual threats were unsuccessful and therefore went undetected. The absence of evidence is not always evidence of absence.

And here's more concrete evidence that we do indeed live in a dangerous world requiring extraordinary security and intelligence measures .... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40250388/ns/world_news-africa?GT1=43001

Last edited:

NumberTwentySix

Just Browsing
Media
Honestly, the Israeli model would be hard to implement in the US. In fact it would likely require hiring more people to do security and training them for longer, at an increased cost. Having every passenger speak to someone trained in detecting suspicious behavior works in Israel because nearly everyone there has been trained by the military during their mandatory term of service, and counter-terrorism is their principal objective. We in the US have well over a hundred airports the size of Ben Gurion, and a much less adept talent pool from which to draw.