Don't Touch My Junk

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
Just wondering.... Do you have any evidence/links to prove these claims of yours?

You certainly know how to sling needless personal insults at people, but I've yet to see you actually back up your assertions.
No she doesn't, but I'm used to that from arguing against RIC in the "Healthy Penis" forums. I'll deal with it. I'm not actually trying to convince her after all. The more I give examples and she calls me a moron, the more it becomes apparent to everyone else that she doesn't know what she's talking about.

That explains everything.
So me being in Business makes me unable to comprehend the subject matter? Considering this came out of HazelGod as a way his rights were violated...
So if you know some other way that I can be in Las Vegas one day, Dallas the next, and Albuquerque the day after, I'd love to hear it. Otherwise, shut your stupid fucking face.
Does that make HG some sort of bigshot interstate travelling lawyer, who is somehow more qualified to speak on the matter than me?

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just wondering.... Do you have any evidence/links to prove these claims of yours?
You let me know to which claims you're referring, and I'll be more than happy to provide you my justifications for making them.

No she doesn't, but I'm used to that from arguing against RIC in the "Healthy Penis" forums. I'll deal with it. I'm not actually trying to convince her after all. The more I give examples and she calls me a moron, the more it becomes apparent to everyone else that she doesn't know what she's talking about.
Because being a misogynist really bolsters your credentials, right? :rolleyes:

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
You let me know to which claims you're referring, and I'll be more than happy to provide you my justifications for making them.
How about an explanation for why you feel that "enhanced pat downs" and "full body scanners" are gross violations of the fourth amendment because of how thoroughly they search, but then can assert that they are also insufficient to catch a repeat of the "underwear bomber"?

How about a study showing the health problems you claim are caused by the same radiation doses from the full body scanners?

Or a statistic showing that the business travellers who travel almost every single day make up, as you claim, the vast majority of people at the airport?

Last edited:

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You know, the ones that compel you to say things like this...

You truly don't have the first clue what you're talking about. I already know this, though...you really don't need to keep demonstrating it.

If you're oh so sure that everyone else is wrong, then prove them wrong. Talk is cheap. Back it up.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry, was thinking of your avatar. When I said "her" I was referring to you. And if you were a woman, how exactly would proving you a moron make me a misogynist? Stupid is stupid.
Yes, stupid is indeed as stupid does. You're a liar, and a stupid one at that.

So me being in Business makes me unable to comprehend the subject matter? Considering this came out of HazelGod as a way his rights were violated...

QED.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You know, the ones that compel you to say things like this...
That comment was a statement of my opinion based on his demonstrated naivete with regard to jurisprudence, and with syllogism in general. You're free to take it or leave it...it matters not which to me.

I don't care to debate character judgements. They're ultimately meaningless to anyone other than the person making them, and so not worth my time spent acting as though they do. As for proving points, whenever I feel someone is interested in an earnest discussion, I'm quite happy do explain both the logical and evidential bases for my positions...but if your aim is just to "score points," don't count on me playing that game.

That's not to say I won't, from time to time...just don't count on it.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
That comment was a statement of my opinion based on his demonstrated naivete with regard to jurisprudence, and with syllogism in general. You're free to take it or leave it...it matters not which to me.

I don't care to debate character judgements. They're ultimately meaningless to anyone other than the person making them, and so not worth my time spent acting as though they do. As for proving points, whenever I feel someone is interested in an earnest discussion, I'm quite happy do explain both the logical and evidential bases for my positions...but if your aim is just to "score points," don't count on me playing that game.

Hold on HG, much as I can see this is probably a bad idea (because doubtless you'll just unleash a whole new set of insults on me) I was interested in an earnest discussion, I wished to try to understand a) in what way you viewed this as an actual violation of your civil rights and b) why this particular violation as you see it was of such importance to you.

What I got for my troubles were a barrage of insults about my intelligence, my nationality, and a general hostility which was frankly completely out of all proportion to the grounds you could have for taking offense.

My genuine point of incomprehension (not ignorance mind), which you might have tried at least to address politely considering I in no way insulted you or offered you cause for personal offense, was how can thorough scannings be a cause for outrage when so many of the rights secured to you as an American have already been violated and vitiated, and in some cases in ways which objectively appear to make being thoroughly scanned at airports look fairly insignificant.

Instead of perhaps trying to explain to me that you feel there is no heirarchy of rights and that all rights secured to you as an American are sacrosanct and that the degree of violation is irrelevant and that a violation of any of your rights no matter how small and no matter which right is being violated constitutes a grievous insult to the freedom of all Americans as citizens (or some other logical argument of some kind) you decided to go on the attack, and nastily so.

Even after I had clearly left the discussion alone, because in reality I was shocked by your hostility and vituperation, you continued to insult me in discussion with another poster.

You made a raft of character judgements about me, and made no attempt whatsoever to offer a logical or evidential basis for your moral outrage.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Or in other words, you're incapable of backing up your assertions of fact, but expect people to agree with you anyways, or else you'll troll them with personal attacks.

Thanks. I already knew that, but I just wanted to make sure that everyone else knows you're full of shit too.

Last edited:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hold on HG, much as I can see this is probably a bad idea (because doubtless you'll just unleash a whole new set of insults on me) I was interested in an earnest discussion, I wished to try to understand a) in what way you viewed this as an actual violation of your civil rights and b) why this particular violation as you see it was of such importance to you.

What I got for my troubles were a barrage of insults about my intelligence, my nationality, and a general hostility which was frankly completely out of all proportion to the grounds you could have for taking offense.

My genuine point of incomprehension (not ignorance mind), which you might have tried at least to address politely considering I in no way insulted you or offered you cause for personal offense, was how can thorough scannings be a cause for outrage when so many of the rights secured to you as an American have already been violated and vitiated, and in some cases in ways which objectively appear to make being thoroughly scanned at airports look fairly insignificant.

Instead of perhaps trying to explain to me that you feel there is no heirarchy of rights and that all rights secured to you as an American are sacrosanct and that the degree of violation is irrelevant and that a violation of any of your rights no matter how small and no matter which right is being violated constitutes a grievous insult to the freedom of all Americans as citizens (or some other logical argument of some kind) you decided to go on the attack, and nastily so.

Even after I had clearly left the discussion alone, because in reality I was shocked by your hostility and vituperation, you continued to insult me in discussion with another poster.

You made a raft of character judgements about me, and made no attempt whatsoever to offer a logical or evidential basis for your moral outrage.
I'm not going to insult you, Hilaire, but I am going to opine that this post of yours is completely full of shit. You've made it sound here as though you entered the thread in a nice, polite manner with no prejudice whatsoever, and were unfairly attacked as a result. If you truly believe that's an honest characterization of this:
My goodness the outrage at the Constitutional peril posed by scanning machines, it's heartening to know people have the priorities straight. The gaping, suppurating sore of Guantanamo Bay still sits like a boil in the middle of the land of the free's face but scanning machines!? Well that's a step too far.
...then you and I simply have too different viewpoints on intellectual integrity for further discussion, because it reads to me as a snidely sarcastic trivialization of what I consider to be a very real transgression of civil liberty. Had your original query been phrased more in the tone of your more recent post, I'll guarantee my reply would have come in a much lighter tenor.