Don't Understand Boxers

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by pinoro, Aug 9, 2009.

1. pinoro

pinoro New Member

Isn't all that loose extra material annoying squished into your trousers? & doesn't it ride up/bunch up in weird ways? and there's no support? & do you worry about sagging?
    I mean even trying them once under baggy trousers (and sans le nutsack etc. to support) was so silly and annoying.

#1 pinoro, Aug 9, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
  2. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

Nope, doesn't bunch up or ride up when I wear em. And if you hang low already, trying to stuff yourself in a pair of briefs can be even more uncomfortable.

3. D_Bussbye Bushsticker

I can't really add any more!

I've had to wear briefs for the past few days after having a vasectomy. My god - how truly uncomfortable are they!?

4. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    I pretty much go commando instead of boxers...same difference. The only time I'll wear briefs/jock is on leg day at the gym or if I'm going to be trying on lots of clothes at a store.... *no tellin' who's nasty junk as been in those jeans!*

and yes...briefs and even a jock is uncomfortable unless you got an ample pouch...

5. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

Today is a commando day for me. :biggrin1:

6. MysticNight

MysticNight Member

I mostly wear boxers...they don't really ride up on me at all. I've tried boxer briefs, and they actually ride/scrunch up more than boxers for me. While they may be tight, they seem to slowly work their way up to my upper thigh, and I keep having to pull them down throughout the day...and I've just never wanted to wear briefs :p. Then again, I'm not huge, and even pretty small when soft, so I don't have many "room" issues with anything.

7. oldredneck1

oldredneck1 Member

Originally Posted by Mr_Hardcock [​IMG]
    Nope, doesn't bunch up or ride up when I wear em. And if you hang low already, trying to stuff yourself in a pair of briefs can be even more uncomfortable.

Some of us dress for comfort and do not want support. We prefer to hang loose. We have a choice of going commando or for those of us who prefer a liner in our trousers, there are boxer shorts.

8. eurotop40

Gold Member

I find boxers terrible in general. However, if you wear boxers your dick expands better.

9. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well said. Thick, heavy boxers can be a drag and tend to ride up more than the lightweight ones. I never buy flannel boxers for that reason. I wore briefs for decades, but doubt that I'll ever wear them again. Briefs look hot on a fit guy, but they're miserable to wear once you're used to hanging free.

10. maxuncut

maxuncut New Member

Boxer guy all the way - I hate briefs. I don't need my junk all squished up.

I also like the lightweight ones.

11. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    well said! never ride up on me..full baggy boxers or trim fit ones..they always stay put. but I only wear boxers made from shirt type fabric..never flannel or knit. I can't imagine stuffing your junk into tight tiny briefs every day!

12. bthegreat

bthegreat Member

Albums:
    I feel the same way about Boxers, you might as well go commando. I like some type of support and boxers don't allow that.

13. mancstudandy69

never wearing them again! had to jump over a fence and got my left ball trapped and twisted. 6 hours in the A&E dept with a left ball the size of an orange down to the swelling. You have to take care of ur junk, no one else will do

14. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

I prefer commando, at least this time of year. I've never had an issue with boxers riding up over the years that I've worn them. I wear boxer briefs now if I wear any and do find that they ride up more than regular boxers but they are so thin that it's not an issue.

15. catman

Gold Member

Recently went to a conference- miscounted my packing and wound up with not enough boxers. Had to go to a cocktail party the first night, changed close, then realized no boxers. So I went commando...

VERY odd feeling for me (have worn boxers for decades now), the worse feeling was taking a leek and feeling that last drop of piss fall down my leg.... then the precum (I 'leak' constantly, a lot of skin here)...

Then I felt the 'flopping' feeling and was 'semi' all evening- wound up spending most of the night sitting at a table (to 'hide') or in a place where I was covered/blocked (was wearing dark pleated slacks). When I finally got back to my room had to strip down and jack... interesting but not someting I will do again... I miss the layering and support.

(I did wind up packing 2 bathing suits it seemed, the place has a nice pool/sauna- tho running into others in teh sauna was distracting (the 'show and tell?' issue)

16. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:

sorry to hear that...but you really can't blame boxers because you tried to jump over a fence and didn't make it!

17. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm not sure all boxers are difficult to understand. They were given a bad name by Sylvester Stallone in Rocky, all slurring and mumbling. But Mike Tyson was quite easy to understand, despite having a squeaky voice.

18. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    rotfl

19. SizeRulz

SizeRulz Member

Lightweight boxers always for me and I don't have a problem with them bunching up. That's more likely to happen with boxer briefs (because of muscular legs?) for me and they're not all that comfortable. Regular briefs are way too uncomfortable. When you get all the boy bits stuffed in there everything is squished together and way uncomfortable. There's also the gapping/pinching problem. Because the pouch isn't big enough the elastic around the leg openings doesn't stay snug around my legs and when I move around the skin on my balls gets pinched. Ouch.

20. hud01

Gold Member

Boxers are fine if you aren't doing anything strenous. If you need to keep the boys in check briefs are the only way to go. Commando is not smart as you piss and shit into your pants, instead of the briefs.

Draft saved Draft deleted