Don't Understand Boxers

pinoro

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thx, you dirty people would make anyone's dry spell more tolerable (no pun :tongue:)

Last edited:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Don't get me wrong though, boxer briefs can be sexy and even make you feel sexy (for me, anyways). Just like sexy Victoria's Secret panties work for a girl's confidence. I've got a gallery pic of me in some 2Xist off-brand from Target.

It's just hard to find some briefs with a decent pouch. I'm convinced you have to buy some really expensive brands from department stores because the ones I've bought and tried from Walmart and Target just don't cut it for comfort. Either that or I just hang bigger than I think I do and would have difficulty finding any that are comfortable.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have all three,briefs,boxer briefs and boxers.I have to say the boxers are the most comfy for me!

P.S.I did buy a 3 pack of compression briefs for this next week when I get vasectomy done.My bothers said that will be a big help in the healing process!

D

deleted397893

i used to wear boxers all the time and they would always ride up. boxer briefs are the way to go now

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tighty whities all the way for me. I find the movement and bunching of boxers -- even the very thin fabric ones -- to be incredibly annoying and distracting. Boxer briefs are tolerable, but I dislike the feel of the elastic cutting across my upper thigh. I suppose it all depends on what you're used to.

cjj2k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I switched to boxers back in high school. Havent had any beef with them, except at the job I worked at for half a year last summer. I was a material handler in a car factory, it was always like 90 degrees, and it was a very active job. Always bending and tugging. So I sweated like crazy. My boxers would stick to my legs and ride up. I tried going back to briefs, that sucked. I tried boxer-briefs, they rode up too. So I tried commando, just wasnt working for me. I ended up just sticking with my boxers. Luckily I got laid off, and went back to my old job. Boxers are totally fine again. lol

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Isn't all that loose extra material annoying squished into your trousers? & doesn't it ride up/bunch up in weird ways? and there's no support? & do you worry about sagging?
I mean even trying them once under baggy trousers (and sans le nutsack etc. to support) was so silly and annoying.

Why do women ask stupid questions?

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Way more comfortable than briefs to me. Sometimes they bunch up, but thats when the elastic is stretched and I need to throw that pair away anyway.

I'd much rather have my hardon running down my left slacks leg wearing boxers, than upward past my bellybutton out of my pants wearing briefs.

I only enjoyed wearing briefs to the strip club when I'd get a lap dance to freak out the dancer.