Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
796128.1.jpg

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
OH MY GOD!!!

I laughed so hard, as I used to share a shower with a guy and a girl. When the drain backed up after my shower, I had to go in there to clean it. Among all the hair, was semen. A FAIR BIT.
Not mine, I dont' jerkoff in the shower.

I questioned the other guy, and it turns out... the girl is fond of shower sex... with bar hook-ups. So we are talking random Spooge.....

I shuddered.:rolleyes:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Ah, the college dorm. That's where you'll find spooge in the shower drain, pubic hairs in the sink and turds in the urinal.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
geitjeshoeder said:

It's a hoax. From Wikipedia:

Also in 2005 the University's Estates and Buildings Department became subject to a hoax letter which spread across the Internet by viral methods. The letter appeared to be a genuine memo from Estates and Buildings advising students against masturbating within showers in university managed accommodation. A student from Van Mildert College admitted to creating the letter in early 2006 claiming that it was originally intented as publicity for the college’s website. He said in an interview for Palatinate, the University's student newspaper, that he used the Durham University logo from Wikipedia as it was of higher resolution than any other logo publicly available.

Roadster Steve

Experimental Member
Media
Yes, the same letter, different logo, was posted around the Seattle University gym. Absolutely hilarious watching the girlie straight dudes tiptoeing around in the showers or running out to buy sandals for days afterwards.

I didn't post them, I swear.

-Steve

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
geitjeshoeder said:

I think this has been done b4.

But I'll give my fair share of posts like.

that's going on to say that they'll actually type and cross match male student body sputz for catching whackoff artists in the shower stalls.

Geee, I hope none of those male students happen to the offspring of a trustee or board member.

Hate to think they'd lose funding simply because some anal dean wants restrict sputzing in the showers.

Wilde316

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay I've noticed nobody has actually addressed the issue about what happens when you jerk it in the shower, Rule number one has to be "Dont use hot water, has anyone noticed the change in spunk as soon as hot water hits it, it becomes super glue, I might be outing myself as a bathroom wanker but I figured to help all other wankers I would take the hit, rule 2 is clean up after nobody deserves cum on their feet.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
carter2006 said:
Its very funny, but that has done the rounds on LPSG before, just a few months ago. Someone from Durham Uni actually posted to confirm its lack of authenticity!

I remember that! It was first posted in the Lacrosse team showerroom, wasn't it?

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wilde316 said:
...has anyone noticed the change in spunk as soon as hot water hits it, it becomes super glue....

Super glue is an apt description.

I've seen a considerable amount of spooge matted in the filter of my neighbor's hot tub following a rather.....uh....enthusiastic party the night before. There was more in there than I would have imagined.

B_Jeff's Pole

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
what i've noticed in real life is that guys jerk off in the stalls @ school public restrooms but instead of shooting in the toilet they cum all over the walls of the stall. so there's always these yellow dried up gobs of cum you have to see while you're taking a dump. it's pretty gross to me!:eek:

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Jeff's Pole said:
what i've noticed in real life is that guys jerk off in the stalls @ school public restrooms but instead of shooting in the toilet they cum all over the walls of the stall. so there's always these yellow dried up gobs of cum you have to see while you're taking a dump. it's pretty gross to me!:eek:

I almost fell on the floor laughing at that one...

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I never unloaded myself in the shower when I was in high school but there were two black kids in my gym class who delighted in jerking me off during shower time. I remember them both kindly.

Gramps