Dont want to show it all

trent: ok guys, maybe yall can help me. i was just wondering if anyone knew of something i could where to a local pool that would show what i got off, but not be too obsene that people would get offended or mad.

If anyone knows of anything and where it is available, please let me know, i appreciate it. thank you

mindseye: Can't have it both ways. Some people will be offended no matter what you wear.

My suggestion? If you're concerned about showing too much, wear baggy trunks. They'll look "appropriately modest" while you're dry, and then when you climb out all wet, they'll cling well enough to clue people in.

Reactions: tominrichmond

tomarctus: It depends if you want a big round bulge in front or you want to hang down and loose.
For the former you might choose shorts or trunks that have a special pouch pocket. You can freeball or wear a jock or briefs underneath. Everything will bunch up front. It takes a lot of shopping to find shorts like this that are masculine and that don't look like underwear. Heck, I enjoy wearing underwear at the pool at private parties.
For the latter, I like to wear mid-thigh to knee length shorts (longer if your dick hangs below your knees ;D). As you walk your cock will bang against the fabric like a bell clapper. If you have big balls they will push your cock forward, too.

bigstr8bulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
[quote author=fitdude link=board=clothing;num=1075945315;start=0#4 date=02/05/04 at 10:11:04]Mindseye's got it right, I think.[/quote]

Ditto.

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This actually reminds me ofa funny story about something i did at a public pool when i was 15.
Just know that My ex-girlfriend who I hated was the lifegaurd at the pool and the guy she left me for (I wont get into it here) usually would stop by every now and then to hang out with her.
The rebound chick who's cervix I was pounding to get over my ex had made a bet with me about something that I forget. If i had won she wouldnt gone skinny dipping in said pool in broad daylight, if she won I'd have to wear jher bikini and swim around. suffice it to say that she won and I had to keep up my end of the bargain.
The bikini top was easy enoiugh to get into but the bottom was nearly impossible. I could barely fit one ball and half my dick in the the little pocket let alone my whole stuff.
finally i just stuffed my dick and some of my scrotum into the thing and let the rest of my stuff just kinda hang out the sides just a little bit.
When I got down to the pool My ex was there with her new boyfriend. "Great," I thought. "Now I have to embarrass myself in front of him as well."
I only had to swim a few laps to keep up my end of the bet, and when I got out my ex was kinda smiling at me wryly and looking at my package.
Later on I heard from a mutual friend of ours that she thought what I had done was "disgusting" and that her boyfriend said I was "Fucking Huge!"
You don't know how proud I felt to make that asshole feel inadequate, especially since he was getting her right after she had had probably the biggest dick in her life to fuck her.

Javierdude22: In Europe...ever since a couple of years ago, a new kind of swimshort came in. It is kinda the same like a boxerbrief, but then made out of swimsuit material.

It shows everything you got...and the thing is that str8 and gay guys where 'em

But this is the part where Europe could learn from the US on a couple of things...

No speedo's....and please....NOT the boxerbriefs

Atlrabbit

1st Like
Media
I usually get the baggy swim trunks and have to cut the mesh shorts off because they're to tight. Usually they give me a nice look and when I come out of the water I can make them baggy or let them cling - all depending on the group and what's cook'n. Always trying to have it both ways - be flexible for the moment at hand!