Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If i use powder under my armpits i get lovely onion smelling powder within about 12 hours. I have a strong sense of smell and am paranoid about it so i doubt anyone else notices.

Anyway, i've tried using everything under my armpits, but only a couple of deodorants keep it at bay. I find it gets much worse if i have any armpit hair for it to stick to.

lurker37160

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A friend of mine says he never wears deodorant. To be honest he doesn't smell except once in a while he has a faint odor that isn't what I would call offensive. I was wondering how many guys out there don't wear deodorant and if you have any problem with odor. Also what kind of work do you do? I was thinking about stop wearing deodorant but not sure since I work with the public. He also says he doesn't use soap except on his face and ass. Anyone else only rinse and not use soap?
'
That's just nasty.

LSebastien

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Use deodorant for obvious reasons. Just because your friend doesn't stink to you doesn't mean that he doesn't stink to someone else or that he never stinks or that no one else stinks.

However, try to use unscented deodorant and avoid using body spray or cologne so that your natural pheromones will have as much chance to get across as possible.

Last edited:

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a friend exactly like this, confessing that he doesn't have odors. Sometimes he just didn't take showers because he knew he wouldn't be offensive-smelling. I wonder if it's true, and non-sexually, occasionally I want to smell him when he didn't take a shower on that particular day, but of course I didn't do it.

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I stopped wearing it about 10 years ago..because, I learned that what you smell like depends a lot on what you put inside of your body (types of food, beer, wine, hard liquor) ; sweating is a natural phenomena; situational stress causes sweating..so a change in personal eating habits, lifestyle, socializing and hygiene will render deodorants obsolete..altho this isn't as easy for some as it is for others..putting chemicals under your arms doesn't take as long as is less "trouble"..

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I stopped wearing it about 10 years ago..because, I learned that what you smell like depends a lot on what you put inside of your body (types of food, beer, wine, hard liquor) ; sweating is a natural phenomena; situational stress causes sweating..so a change in personal eating habits, lifestyle, socializing and hygiene will render deodorants obsolete..altho this isn't as easy for some as it is for others..putting chemicals under your arms doesn't take as long as is less "trouble"..

Not true for me, my Dad or others who suffer from unusually quick armpit odor, even if you bleach the area, put 91% isopropyl alcohol on it, use powder instead of deodorant, clean the area with antibacterial soap, no soap, sensitive soaps, non-soap soap, water only, purified water, cleansers with benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, tea tree oils, etc.

WE've tried it all, we've tried nothing. A strong, super strong anti-perspirant chemical is the only way to keep it at bay, but it still can get stinky, hours later.

Trust me, what works for you is not what works for all people. Doctors and science still can't make it stop for some people.

Even Botox shots in the armpits is no guarantee to stop this phenomena.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah Vince and a few others are on to something. I stopped wearing deodorant as an experiment a couple years ago and never really looked back. What I use instead is a little bit of baking soda powder. Take a little bit in your hand, put a few drops of water in it, rub it together and apply gently under your arm pits. No stink for days regardless of what you do, amazing.

After years and years of trying to find a satisfying facial cleansing routing, going through prescription washes and ointments etc, and everything on the shelf in stores, I found that using just plain water to wash my face gives me the best results. I haven't washed my face with soap in two months now and haven't had a single breakout, whereas if I use ANY sort of facial wash I get some sort of break out. It seems the natural sebum is meant to be on my skin and keeps it healthy and gives it a "glow", whereas using any sort of face wash/soap would keep my face dry and I guess force my skin to produce more of what makes you break out. Sleeping on my back has also helped since I'm not smooshing my face into the pillow.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only use one of those sensitive skin roll on one, as the spray ones give me a rash.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I haven't washed my face with soap in two months now and haven't had a single breakout, whereas if I use ANY sort of facial wash I get some sort of break out. It seems the natural sebum is meant to be on my skin and keeps it healthy and gives it a "glow", whereas using any sort of face wash/soap would keep my face dry and I guess force my skin to produce more of what makes you break out. Sleeping on my back has also helped since I'm not smooshing my face into the pillow.
What do you shave with? I find the commercial shaving creams very irritating for my skin. Although Nivia is not too bad. I use locally made olive oil soap for shaving and face cleaning as it doesn't have any additives in it.

Oops, as you all know, I am a BIG meat eatter, so I must really Stink ???

That would depend on how many BIG meats you eat in a week JJ. Also on the quality on the meats you eat.

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I never wear it, never have. My father is the same way and thats who I learned it from. I use a redken mens bar of my face everyday. As far as showering, I do everyday and any cloths that touch my body direct dont get worn the second time. In the shower, everyday I use redkin mens bar on private parts and armpits. Every other day I wash my entire body and I wash my feet weel everday. My partner has the nose from hell. He can smell something a mile away. When we got together he thought it was quite weird that I did my body that way. He cant. He wears deoderant everyday. He told me that I never smell, not even whens its hot as hell outside. He said he has never scene anyone like that till he met me. I think all people are different . Some have to have it and some dont. Like one said earlier that it was like going to the dentist. It is. Some have to have alot of work done and some like me have all there teeth and no fillings. I also eat really well. I maybe eat out once every other month. I love to cook.

Last edited:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone tried this product?

LIQUID ASS

Liquid ASS is a highly–concentrated, butt–crack smell with hints of green poo, fart, and dead animal. Its uses are unlimited. Spray it in an elevator, car or office cubical. Just a few sprays of Liquid Ass is enough to clean a crowded room. Get revenge with Liquid Ass.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Calboner i can't help but wondering if that Liquid Ass product is the same as the eggy fart stink bomb glass capsules you could break at school and kill the place.

Update on my Drysol Rx Deodorant. My first use was uneventful, you put it on at night and wash it off in the morning, you don't need to put anything else on during the day. I'm loving the idea so far. I also put some of it under my breasts in the crease where i sweat horribly and also in the crease of my thigh in hopes to cut down on the wet sweaty panty syndrome. I will keep you posted!

I'm 1 hour post shower and applying my Drysol Dab-o-matic and my armpits are dry and don't smell like anything. It's great so far....