Don't you hate it when......

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
How many things can you find that piss you off or really annoy you?:eek:
Don't you you hate it when people think they know you better than you know yourself?
I hate when my "supposed friends" are dishonest too.
Don't you hate it when folks talk about things
they have no experience with?:rolleyes:
C.B.:saevil:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate when:
  • I go to Nordstroms and ask for a specific shoe in a 9AA and the salespersom brings back an 8B and a 10B. The 10B is always a completely different shoe. :irked: I'm 43 years old I know what fucking size shoe I wear! :angryfire2:
  • The guy down the street gets a bigger motorcycle and knocks the baffles out so that everyone hears him when he comes in at 3:00 AM.
  • It's 90 degrees out and I turn on the a/c and two hours later my father turns the heat on because he is cold.

Last edited:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hate it when:-

People walk too slowly in a busy place so i have to slow down too or even worse when people walk diagonally across your path when you're clearly moving faster than they are so you have to move out the way.

or when people feel their taste in music is so good that they must share it with the entire neighbourhood.

or when you fall for someone that you'll never likely get to be with

or tax!

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK once again CB whatcha mean?
I know I hate it when evrytime I'm in a rush in the subway...or anywhere really I'm always stuck behind a slooooooow moving mexican woman w/3 kids whose stuffed into a size 1 jeans when she should be wearing size 13. She's 4' 6" and obvlivious to anything around her. She's prob on her way to the doctor...ya know the one I can't go to because I'm legal but the medicall benefits are over 100$ per pay period so no one in my company can avail themselves of them yet that Illegal mexican and her kids get evrything. Oh yeah that woman and her pan flute playing in the subway husband. Yeah them. Oh they get food stamps too besides medical.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I hate anyone driving slower than me when they are in front of me in the only lane.

I hate that nofuckingbody knows how to operate a four way stopsign anymore...
(fyi- it's TWO at a time, not onesies, and the left turner turns AFTER the oncoming car going straight, )

I hate lazy fucking workers who spend hours on the intern--- um, forget that last one.

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hate anyone driving slower than me when they are in front of me in the only lane.

I hate that nofuckingbody knows how to operate a four way stopsign anymore...
(fyi- it's TWO at a time, not onesies, and the left turner turns AFTER the oncoming car going straight, )

I hate lazy fucking workers who spend hours on the intern--- um, forget that last one.

I hate anyone in the left lane driving slower than those in the other lane(s). Thankfully passing on the right is legal is Massachusetts.

I too hate those who do not know how to operate a four way stopsign. In Mass it IS onesies and most still do it wrong.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate it when I see people under 6' who weigh well over 400 lbs wearing t-shirts that don't cover their entire belly. I have seen men and women exposing the bottom of their spare tire. :puke:

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The guy down the street gets a bigger motorcycle and knocks the baffles out so that everyone hears him when he comes in at 3:00 AM.

Can empathize with that one. The guy on the noisy Harley might as well be shouting "look at me....look at me....look at me...." as he revs his bike up and roars around the neighborhood.

My "hate it?" Glad you asked...

I hate it that the person in line in front of me always seems to have a time consuming special problem that requires the attention of a manager.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate when there is a man in front of me, on the express lane, at the supermarket writing a check. :mad: Men are always too slow doing this. Women know how to scribble out a check faster than greased lightning. Men act like it's the first time they've ever written a check without dad helping them.

I hate anyone in the left lane driving slower than those in the other lane(s). Thankfully passing on the right is legal is Massachusetts.

I too hate those who do not know how to operate a four way stopsign. In Mass it IS onesies and most still do it wrong.

Mass has traffic laws?? :eek:

We're a onesies state too and nobody knows the rules. 4-ways are nightmares and my town has started creating them all over the place despite the fact the NHTSA discourages their creation because they actually cause more accidents than 2-way stops.

What I really hate are groups of people walking down a sidewalk abreast forcing everyone else to go around them.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hate getting my socks wet, especially in public. Do I take them off and embarrass myself, or keep them on and stay uncomfortable for the rest of the day?

arthurdent

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What the heck is a four-way stop-sign? Is it what we, in the UK, would call a crossroads with traffic lights?

I hate it when cyclists completely ignore red/stop lights. Especially if it's a pedestrian crossing and they frighten the life out of the people using the crossing. Presumably they think that because they don't need a licence to use a bike, so they can't get disqualified.

arthurdent

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hate when there is a man in front of me, on the express lane, at the supermarket writing a check. :mad: Men are always too slow doing this. Women know how to scribble out a check faster than greased lightning. Men act like it's the first time they've ever written a check without dad helping them.

You still have shops that accept cheques? :eek: In the UK (probably the whole of Europe too), all shops, restaurants etc. only accept cash or chip&pin cards. Anything which requires a signature is deemed too open to fraud. The only thing anyone uses cheques for, is paying bills by post. Does American Express use chip&pin yet?

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hate it when cyclists completely ignore red/stop lights. Especially if it's a pedestrian crossing and they frighten the life out of the people using the crossing. Presumably they think that because they don't need a licence to use a bike, so they can't get disqualified.

lol

License or not, cyclists who make a habit of blowing haphazardly through intersections tend to get permanently disqualified by a process called natural selection.