Don't you hate it when....

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by BBB2.5, Feb 23, 2006.

1. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This is a dressing issue...Don't you just hate it when, as soon as you get dressed and have everything looking good. Shirt already tucked in your pants..ready to leave the house. Then ..Bam...you have to go pee...:mad:

Does this happen to any of you ?
    I know it's silly, but I had to ask...lol
    :tongue:

2. RideRocket

Gold Member

I've had that happen on occassion and I hate it too. The situation I hate the most though is when I'm doing my military training and we have to wear our NBC (nuclear, biological, and chemical) suits. They are comprised of a heavy charcoal lined oversuit (tops and bottoms) with rubber gloves, rubber boots, and the mask. It's a pain in the ass to get all the gear on because you're timed when you do it. Those are the times it really sucks to have to pee!

I've never done it, but I've known guys who ended up peeing their pants so as not to fail the training exercise.

3. carter2006

Gold Member

Albums:
    This happens to me all the time! It's soooo annoying! LOL

4. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

I also have this problem. I think in my case at least it's because I'm usually rushing to get ready on time, and then when I suddenly find I'm in fact ready a few minutes early, I relax. And of course, relaxing suddenly gives the body the chance to remind you that it could be pee-pee time. :rolleyes:

5. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

What are you guys doing, sewing yourselves into your clothes? Sure, it worked for Marilyn Monroe, but that hardly makes it a trend.

The answer is, no, I don't hate it. I manipulate the buttons and zippers in the intended manner and everything works out fine. What I do hate is that guy who keeps stepping on my shoelaces - probably the same guy who sometimes drools on my tie.

6. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

You so don't live in the gay world. :rolleyes:

7. Webster

Webster New Member

I think for me, it's a psychological thing. When I know I'm leaving the house and the convenient bathroom, I'm going out into the big bad world where you have to FIND a bathroom.

8. JamesPM

JamesPM New Member

I think it's a mum thing. A whole childhood of "make sure you go for a wee before we set off. Have you got your tissue ? Have you got your mittens ?" takes time to get over.

Thirty odd years later I can set off without my mittens-on-a-string but the toilet trip still stands.
    ---
    James

9. Irish

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes. It sucks and I always feel stupid. But hey, most mathematicians are crazy, right?

10. PussyWellington

Albums:
    Yep, this happens to me as well. I also live in a country with very few "thrones", they are mostly squatters so it is definately more comfortable to sit at home. Also there is NEVER toilet paper anywhere....you have to carry it around with you and then you must not flush it. There is an open bin for that. In korea it is also very common to have communal toilets so there will be one cubicle and about 3 urinals.

I had some very interesting toilet experiences when I lived in Vietnam. Drains, the lawn to the side of Hoh Chi Minh's Mausoleum and the best one was a urinal. I was out with people from work and asked where the toilet was. The girl gave me directions. When I got there I was a bit confused as there was only a urinal. I went back out and asked again. She then preceded to give me a demonstration on how to mount the urinal.

11. Matthew

Gold Member

No, only 48.38725%.

12. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I knew I was not alone in the world....:rolleyes:
    For me the biggest problem is that I can not pee by pulling it through the fly....I have to undo the belt, unzip or unbutton. Do my thing. Then tuck everything back in nice and neat.

LOL..I just giggled, as I was telling you all about my routine. The things we all talk about ....I love it.
    :cool:

13. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Why are you so close to another man while while you are peeing?
    Get your own urnial....:cool:

Draft saved Draft deleted