Don't you just hate being the new person

Bollocks

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello everyone. This looks an interesting forum, but I'm feeling very shy on my first post. You can see that I am a shy and retiring person by the "handle" I've chosen, and those in the UK will know this is a good old English word. Those in the colonies across the atlantic will probably think it's something you tie ships to in harbour.
Anyway, I look forward to participating in this forum, but will go quiet for a little while whilst "getting the feel" from you old-timers.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi and welcome

Bollocks is one of my all time favourite words. Nothing says "oh dear I've stubbed my toe" quite as well as "BOLLLLLLLOCCCCCCSKKKKKKKS"

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Hello everyone. This looks an interesting forum, but I'm feeling very shy on my first post. You can see that I am a shy and retiring person by the "handle" I've chosen, and those in the UK will know this is a good old English word. Those in the colonies across the atlantic will probably think it's something you tie ships to in harbour.
Anyway, I look forward to participating in this forum, but will go quiet for a little while whilst "getting the feel" from you old-timers.

There is nothing wrong with being shy. You have to start somewhere. Get your feel and figure out where you want to go.

I love being the new person because nobody realises just how screwed up you are yet :D

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
...those in the UK will know this is a good old English word. Those in the colonies across the atlantic will probably think it's something you tie ships to in harbour.

You couldn't be more wrong Mr. B. Speaking as one from the colonies I interpret the word "bollocks" to mean balls and ships in the harbour would be tied to moorings.

Welcome to lpsg.:party2:

Bollocks

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You couldn't be more wrong Mr. B. Speaking as one from the colonies I interpret the word "bollocks" to mean balls and ships in the harbour would be tied to moorings.

Welcome to lpsg.:party2:

Not completely wrong though, in the UK the mooring is where the ship lies (like a carpark for a car) and they are tied to bollards. My sparking wit sometimes falls on stony ground, but thank you for your welcome.